The General Ross County Chat Thread

A glorious representation of the Ross County-related obsession manifesting itself inside of Malkmus

I wouldn't be posting in this thread if your fellow fan hadn't mentioned me.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy yourselves on Saturday - try not to think of me each and every time we score.

I wouldn't be posting in this thread if your fellow fan hadn't mentioned me.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy yourselves on Saturday - try not to think of me each and every time we score.

It took you less than 3 hours to find it. So the question is do you regularly search for your own name every day or do you religiously check this thread?

Obsession is a stinky cologne.

It took you less than 3 hours to find it. So the question is do you regularly search for your own name every day or do you religiously check this thread?

Obsession is a stinky cologne.

I am not even one of the top forty posters in this thread, embarrassingly enough for you :rolleyes:. I have checked it a few times this week as we are playing you on Saturday and because obsessed Dingwallians keep referring to me in threads for reasons best known to themselves.

I am not even one of the top forty posters in this thread, embarrassingly enough for you :rolleyes:. I have checked it a few times this week as we are playing you on Saturday and because obsessed Dingwallians keep referring to me in threads for reasons best known to themselves.

Embarrassing? Who ever mentioned anything about post counts? You only joined the site this year and this threads been going for more than 4 years. Of course you're nowhere near it. :blink: I'm surprised you even thought about checking. I'd never even noticed you before until you posted some dreadful match thread where you'd even gone to the effort of creating a dodgy new crest for us.

Nice to know that you put a lot of effort into it though. Nope, definitely not obsessed with us...

Embarrassing? Who ever mentioned anything about post counts? You only joined the site this year and this threads been going for more than 4 years. Of course you're nowhere near it. :blink: I'm surprised you even thought about checking. I'd never even noticed you before until you posted some dreadful match thread where you'd even gone to the effort of creating a dodgy new crest for us.

Nice to know that you put a lot of effort into it though. Nope, definitely not obsessed with us...

Or maybe I just typed "megabucks logo" into google images and that was one of the first results. Loads of effort... Chill out.