The General Ross County Chat Thread

I bumped into him* at Inverness retail park Tesco last week, had a wee chat. Once I adjusted to his accent, he told me he still gets occasional dizzy spells, and thinks he shouldn't have played the Dundee United game a week after the bump at Killie, thinks that has set him back. It's not the kind of injury you're normally discussing in football, I don't know if there's a way to predict how long till he's back. All a bit worrying, and putting selfish football interests to the side, I really feel for Craig Curran, the person.

*May have set him back even further, sorry y'all.

I bumped into him* at Inverness retail park Tesco last week, had a wee chat. Once I adjusted to his accent, he told me he still gets occasional dizzy spells, and thinks he shouldn't have played the Dundee United game a week after the bump at Killie, thinks that has set him back. It's not the kind of injury you're normally discussing in football, I don't know if there's a way to predict how long till he's back. All a bit worrying, and putting selfish football interests to the side, I really feel for Craig Curran, the person. *May have set him back even further, sorry y'all.

I heard on Saturday that it is a fractured eye socket he has rather than concussion.

Are you telling me a first team player has been out injured for a week or 2 now and you club hasn't bothered to tell anyone what the issue is?

I mean you guys seem to communicate ok so I assume there is internet and newspapers up your way etc?

Nope.

We're telling you a player has been out injured for around 6 weeks and nobody really knows the story.

Is it as long as that? Well that's just worse.

Lucky* you charged into him in Tesco then!

*probably not for him with this injury tbf.

In my defence, there were 2 tins of coconut milk on the clearance shelf - no way I was letting him get them. I'm pretty sure he now has some broken toes to add to his woes :(

You are a poet and you didn't even realise the fact until after the matter.