The General Ross County Chat Thread

This inverness tink we seem to have adopted within The General Ross County Chat Thread, he does seem a little obsessed. It's quite cute, well it might be if it wasn't a dirty ******* dump dwelling tink!

Stay classy, Frank.

DD! Have you SEEN that picture? Of course it's ok to say she's hot. You know, since she's really fucking hot and that.

Aye, but when I look at the MASSIVE picture of her looking really fucking hot and that, I always have this picture in the back of my mind, like guilt-inspiring retina burn:

f4905720-7e93-0132-1d84-0a2c89e5f2f5.jpg

I need to spend longer looking at the other picture.

Which bit? The inbred bit or the age thing.

Anyway simmer down petal its only that frankthetank fella that ever really needs abuse as he is by far your worst poster on here.

Over the bridge however.....

Hey, you leave RSB alone. He may well be... ach to hell with it say what you want.

Which bit? The inbred bit or the age thing.

Anyway simmer down petal its only that frankthetank fella that ever really needs abuse as he is by far your worst poster on here.

Over the bridge however.....

Hahaha that's rich coming from an obsesive tink :rolleyes:

Jog on back to your cooncil dump will you ;)

Edited by frankthetank22

As far as I'm aware yes. But generally, kit deals are done well in advance. Normally we've got our design picked out before the end of the year. I would think we'd be trying to tie up a deal within the next 4 weeks.

I've been perfectly happy with the Carbrini kits, the obvious cock-up with the tiny neck in this year's home top aside. What seems to be the problem?

The problem is we love to moan and in the absence of things on the park to moan about (Woods' set pieces notwithstanding) we need to moan about this.