The General Ross County Chat Thread

All the stories coming out of his time at County are of him being an arrogant, patronising p***k. Results and performance-wise I'd have liked him to stay, but if the financial demands and personality issues were true, f**k him. f**k him hard and deep.

Jimmy Calderwood went around with a continual air of being above everything. He didn't once say anything positive about the club, or the players. He spent all his media time talking about how he loves Rangers and Ally McCoist, and expressing bitterness that Aberdeen had the temerity to sack him.

Also steal his iPod.

With very little warmth, and don't call him back afterwards.

Also steal his iPod.

I'm on it. I'm gonna break your heart Jimmy! Break it like Aberdeen FC broke yours! Then i'm gonna bum you and steal your iPod. Brutal prison justice. No-one fucks with the County.

The Great Lord Sith managed to f**k with us quite badly. Dark days.:(

Yeah, but he hasn't managed since. So we did restore peace to the Galaxy.

I wasn't the alluring sexual predator I am now during Smith's reign of terror. So I had to sit back and watch with everyone else :(

As Spain says, ours was a sacrifice worth making. A peaceful galaxy is worth a provincial football club having a couple of ropey seasons. Jimmy is still getting bummed and robbed though.

What friendlies do we have lined up? Have I missed that?

County fans, looking for a cheap B&B to stay at for the game. Me and the boys fancy staying up there for a swally, can you recommend anywhere?

Cheers

If you're making a weekend of it probably best to try somewhere cheap in Inverness rather than Dingwall.

Someone has said on OTB that McCormack's signed a one year deal. It's not phrased very well though, so it could be that the person has the info wrong about him signing until July, or that he has actually signed. Sounds a bit odd that anything would be done on a Sunday with the Adams family or Roy though!

I wasn't the alluring sexual predator I am now during Smith's reign of terror. So I had to sit back and watch with everyone else :(

As Spain says, ours was a sacrifice worth making. A peaceful galaxy is worth a provincial football club having a couple of ropey seasons. Jimmy is still getting bummed and robbed though.

What friendlies do we have lined up? Have I missed that?

i know we've got the exciting prospect of facing clach and wick so far

I wonder if the pre-season Caley friendly will be brought back again?

Edit: My English is getting progressively worse.

I was browsing the ICT forum and they seem to think we're playing them in September for a charity match? Not sure why we can't have it in pre-season...

I'm on it. I'm gonna break your heart Jimmy! Break it like Aberdeen FC broke yours! Then i'm gonna bum you and steal your iPod. Brutal prison justice. No-one fucks with the County.

2nquyph.jpg

Is this the kind of kinky stuff you've got planned?

2nquyph.jpg

Is this the kind of kinky stuff you've got planned?

Throw in a Stag's head, County top, gimp mask and a frozen 12lb Cockburn's black pudding and you've just about got it.

The first 2 items are for me, the second 2 you can guess...

Oo! And an i-pod swag bag!

Edited by dingdong1929

Throw in a Stag's head, County top, gimp mask and a frozen 12lb Cockburn's black pudding and you've just about got it.

The first 2 items are for me, the second 2 you can guess...

Oo! And an i-pod swag bag!

Just lock him away in a room with a mirror on each wall for 6 months and keep him away from the sunbeds, the sight of seeing himself going peely white would be torture for him.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Could of seen it coming. We wont sign anyone else now that pre season has started. It was exciting while it lasted ;)

Just because you've not heard any other name other than Swankie doesn't mean we won't sign anyone else.