The General Ross County Chat Thread

So from todays papers:

Flynn, although homesick and wanting back to N.Ireland, has had contract talks with Falkirk.

Confirmed contract offers for (I'm sure there are more) R.Brittain, and U21's Archie MacPhee, Alex Cooper and Steven Ross.

Macnamee and Flynn departing.

Adams 'relaxed' - "we will offer what we can, if the players get better offers or want to move there is nothing we can do, but we would like to keep the majority of the squad".

Good to see we've got the ball rolling at last. I'd heard that Uncle Roy was so busy with Global related issues, that it took longer than expected to sit down and sort out a playing budget for next season.

I've bitten off more than I can chew here :unsure:

I have no idea about the tannoy system. I would expect the Jailend ones will be replaced, and obviously there isn't one in the away terrace at present.

The plastic will be a thermoplastic, but other than that I'm not entirely sure. It's most likely to be either Polypropylene or Polyamide.

With regards to legroom, engineers work in millimeters or meters. So no dice.

:ph34r:

I think I speak for everyone when I say I hope the seats are Polyamide based. We're that type of a club. What colour will they be, and will they be flip down or static?

I think I speak for everyone when I say I hope the seats are Polyamide based. We're that type of a club. What colour will they be, and will they be flip down or static?

My thoughts exactly. ;)

The colour scheme was shown on the original plans. If I remember rightly, they'll be mostly blue, with a red section at each end, with white ones spelling out RCFC. They're going to be brand new (not repossessed Ibrox ones or the like) so I assume they'll be flip down.

Edit: Spelling.

Edited by Spain

I may be wrong but the steps in the terracing don't seem too big? I imagine there won't be huge leg room when the seats are in place.

The existing steps I assume you mean? I think if you look at some of the pictures of the development so far, you'll see concrete shuttering in the Jailend, which will change the step distances.

Since we appear to be clogging up other threads with our stuff I thought that it might be a semi-decent idea to have all Ross County chat in here? Not just transfers but just general discussion and the like. I see that Raith Rovers, Falkirk and QotS have similar threads in the go.

SPL Forum for this pish.

thumbup2.gif

Dundee United's home win over Celtic yesterday means they can't beat our 24 point record for most emphatic title wins. Neil Lennon is clearly the inferior manager.

Well done Ross County (I'll never get tired of saying that). This record could take some beating.

Was at the club today sorting out Season tickets with a few people and can confirm that they have started the steel work for the away stand.

Was also told that they have yet to make a decision on the pillars in the Jailend and what there going to do surrounding that.

Belated Congrats on your promotion - wouldnt have thought it from your form at the start of the season :P

Incidently, does Yoda still think ex Queen's,Stuart Kettlewell is crap?

I can only remember saying that I thought Duncan would be better than Kettlewell - even though I was gushing praise for Kettlewell in the second half of last season. I genuinely can't remember saying he was crap (even when he signed I said he would be a decent signing).

Obviously if you have a quote showing that I did say he was crap then I withdraw those comments :ph34r:

Edited by yoda