The General Ross County Chat Thread

Why is this thread still here, it's 2nd of June ffs, surely gtf day should have been before now!

Craig Curran was a really good player for us, he did such a good job up front on his own (prior to Boyce getting his fitness sorted out) that it allowed us to play an extra man in the middle so we won more of the ball there. This season at 28 he seemed to have bulked up and looked a bit heavier, subsequently it seemed to take away from his sharpness and ability to nick the ball off defenders. Fantastic work rate on the field, selfless chasing down, seemed to work well with the young players like DKD and talked him through games and a real decent guy to chat to away from the pitch.

Sorry to see him go but a one year deal is as much as I'd want us to offer him, not surprised he jamp at the chance of a three year deal. Best of luck Craig, you'll always be welcomed back at Viccy park.

We come bearing tales of topflight football. Some (supporters of Morton and Falkirk, in particular) may find it hard to believe that another world exists beyond this one.

All the teams are full-time! And a weekly substandard highlights package covers all the games from that weekend!

13 minutes ago, yoda said:

All the teams are full-time! And a weekly substandard highlights package covers all the games from that weekend!

Last time we were here, SFLTV was on the go.  The video quality might have been sub-standard but I doubt County will even have that, regrettably.

19 minutes ago, virginton said:

It's probably best to save those tales for the long, bleak winters you'll be spending back in the Highland League. 

1502716626880.jpg.cbaca9977e9c219de764bcdd764e1466.jpg

This. I've missed this.

Welcome back to The Championship. 
Been looking at your average home attendances from the past couple of years.

You should probably just talk to the Morton & Queens fans tbh.

Met my first crowd w****r down here. Nice...

Got my season ticket today, easy to do, just moved back into the Jailend. Sick of the endless whinging in the West Stand.