The General Ross County Chat Thread

Gav usually lined up at left-wing for us even though he is stronger on his right foot. In spells he was excellent although he struggled to maintain his form. Great touch, good cross and good shot when he's on form. No point in him being there when he's off-form.

We'll be singing "Two Mark Corcoran's" next season then.

Eh? We signing Mike Myers as well? huh.gif

post-22965-0-52950100-1306540872_thumb.jpgpost-22965-0-79038900-1306540900_thumb.jpg

mike myers is the guy with the dark hair, not the ugly green guy, thats John Fleck.

Anyone who saw the celebrity England v The Rest of the World game (where Woody Harrelson's penalty won the day for everyone outside england) will agree they even have the same height and build. Uncanny.

Edited by dingdong1929

I am surprised by that. I thought he had done alright. Is yours a common view? Are you happy with ScottyMo on the left?

Gary Miller is quite clearly the weak link in the defence. People do seem quite slow to recognise this, mainly because the competition for right back was Marr, a centre half or Lawson, a central midfielder. A new right back would be the first signing I would make, ahead of a keeper.

Willie mclaren will sign for yous before wednesday ;-)

Is there any truth to that at all? That'd be a smashing signing. If he's any good. Which he used to be. But that was a while back. *goes off to search through the QOS thread*

Is there any truth to that at all? That'd be a smashing signing. If he's any good. Which he used to be. But that was a while back. *goes off to search through the QOS thread*

Signed for Hamilton yesterday...

Duncan and Munro are great signings. If County do get promoted it will hurt ICT financially. I'm happy Derek Adam is back at county. It's pretty obvious he wants to manage an SPL side so when Butcher moves on we have a replacement just over the bridge.

Has Duncan signed then?

Nope he learnt his lesson last time

He is having talks with us this week. So is Andy Barrowman apparently (dont quote me on that though)

Take it that includes McGovern too? I know he's been rumoured as most likely to leave, but I've not seen anything official to say that yet.... If he was gone there would definitely something to say he's left. Not too expectant of him signing to be honest, but hope he does!

Edited by dingdong1929

Take it that includes McGovern too? I know he's been rumoured as most likely to leave, but I've not seen anything official to say that yet.... If he was gone there would definitely something to say he's left. Not too expectant of him signing to be honest, but hope he does!

looking strong even with out mcgovern and barrowman.two new strikes and a keeper coming next week,return of an old loan player on a two year deal as far as i know. and a surprise spl sign also. so welcome back greame smith. and duncan Edited by staggieperth

looking strong even with out mcgovern and barrowman.two new strikes and a keeper coming next week,return of an old loan player on a two year deal as far as i know. and a surprise spl sign also. so welcome back greame smith. and duncan

Do share.