The General Ross County Chat Thread

I'm still fairly confident we will go down but when everybody is fit we are miles stronger than we were last season wheras you could argue RC are weaker, or on a par. If we can keep our heads up until some injuries clear up, and Grassi and McBride will probably play against ICT - perhaps some others - we will amass points. I have seen v little to fear from the provincial teams although I missed the Saints game when we were apparently abysmal.

Any neutral at the game we played at Dens would have to concede there was little between the teams and we were 4/5 top players down.

Oh,. we're definitely not as good as last season. But the gap between us last year was so big that we've still little fear in actually finishing below Dundee in the league.

1349287088[/url]' post='6681555']

I'm still fairly confident we will go down but when everybody is fit we are miles stronger than we were last season wheras you could argue RC are weaker, or on a par.

Definitely weaker, Gardyne and Miller were big players for us, Gardyne more often than not a match-winner with goals or assists.

Maybe we'll get him back on loan in January, here's hoping!

Oh,. we're definitely not as good as last season. But the gap between us last year was so big that we've still little fear in actually finishing below Dundee in the league.

This has got that bookmarked feeling about it.

I'm still fairly confident we will go down but when everybody is fit we are miles stronger than we were last season wheras you could argue RC are weaker, or on a par. If we can keep our heads up until some injuries clear up, and Grassi and McBride will probably play against ICT - perhaps some others - we will amass points. I have seen v little to fear from the provincial teams although I missed the Saints game when we were apparently abysmal.

Any neutral at the game we played at Dens would have to concede there was little between the teams and we were 4/5 top players down.

I would agree with you that you're stronger than you were and we're weaker than we were, but I would say that we're still just slightly stronger still. But we need to pick up some confidence boosting results again after the two recent defeats. Hopefully the derby will provide this. We're in the unusual scenario where we could actually do with ICT beating you lot, just to keep you as far behind as possible.

No, I don't think people actually are sad enough to "bookmark" individual posts.

I feel you're over-estimating some of the people on this site. I suspect some people are more than sad enough for that. In saying that, I don't spuddy will be.

I thought he was being genuine!

It's a pity if he is getting pissed off, we need a squad with cover and his chance will come.

The most remarkable thing about that is that Paul Lawson only has size 7 1/2 feet!

I thought he was being genuine!

It's a pity if he is getting pissed off, we need a squad with cover and his chance will come.

I think he's in the pissed off category as he was talking to Malin about 'flights to Siberia'.

Its a good thing that he's annoyed, means he'll be trying his best to get back into the starting line-up. I'd be more worried if he wasn't annoyed about not playing

The most remarkable thing about that is that Paul Lawson only has size 7 1/2 feet!

I'm pretty sure the majority of decent footballers have small feet, so there must be some reasoning behind it. I have size 12's, which says it all really...

I'm pretty sure the majority of decent footballers have small feet, so there must be some reasoning behind it. I have size 12's, which says it all really...

You know what they say about guys with big feet? Good balance. Maybe that's why some players have so much trouble staying upright..

Edited by Mr. Bojangles

You know what they say about guys with big feet? Good balance. Maybe that's why some players have so much trouble staying upright..

Have you ever tried playing football while wearing flippers?

I've got the same problem as yourself. That's why I was always goalie.

I'm not as bad as I make out, but yeah I'm often goalie too. I think that has more to do with me being so tall and the fact that I'm as slow as a week in the jail though, as opposed to the size of my feet. Anyway, that was one hell of a tangent.

Back to more County related matters, I wonder if Curtis will get a game this week after the manager who signed him on loan got his jotters last week.

ETA: I mean I'm slow as in I'm not a fast runner, not that I'm stupid. I thought I'd get that in before any smart-ass comments. dry.gif

Edited by Spain