The General Ross County Chat Thread

Unlucky boys! Fantastic record to uphold for so long!

In some weird way, im sure you might be glad its over as it must certainly take some pressure off.

In a weird way I am happy it's ended. As you say every week pre-match reports were about the unbeaten run, and can we extend it.. So with it now gone, hopefully some of the pressure of being unbeaten has gone.

It was getting to a stage that every team were lining up to be the ones to knock us down.

Next week sees the start of a new run though!

Ignore the tedious cow, absolutely obsessed.

Paul Lawson - what is happening?

Is it time to bring back that long unbeaten midfield 4?

Who for? I far prefer Brittain in the middle of midfield, and I think we need Kettlewell's dynamism. The alternative would be to put Vigurs wider and further forward. Wouldn't be opposed to that, actually.

Quinn, although it would be harsh to drop him.

Play like we used to with that 4. Always the chance of a Lawson shot being on target too.

I dunno, just thinking what the options are, although I'm not saying its broken and needs fixed. We haven't seen Fozza yet of course.

Ignore the tedious cow, absolutely obsessed.

Paul Lawson - what is happening?

Is it time to bring back that long unbeaten midfield 4?

Quinn, although it would be harsh to drop him.

Play like we used to with that 4. Always the chance of a Lawson shot being on target too.

I dunno, just thinking what the options are, although I'm not saying its broken and needs fixed. We haven't seen Fozza yet of course.

While Quinn's playing some of the best football we've seen from him, he just isn't a right winger. Brittain is the best option we have for wide right, so I'd go back the standard midfield 4 too. It is harsh on Quinn, but he is the 5th best midfielder we have, and that's just the way it is.

I'd also like Glenn get a game alongside McMenamin, instead of Morrow. I was surprised he came off yesterday instead of big Sammy.