The General Ross County Chat Thread

Mark Brown signs up until January and the Raith boss is a simpleton.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ross-county-sign-keeper-mark-1282907

Alternatively, the journalist is the simpleton as it is he, not Murray, that makes the erroneous unbeaten run reference. Unless I've misunderstood you and you were just talking about him in more general terms!

Also, the Record mentions a year long deal for Brown whereas other outlets have said short term until January.

Alternatively, the journalist is the simpleton as it is he, not Murray, that makes the erroneous unbeaten run reference. Unless I've misunderstood you and you were just talking about him in more general terms!

Also, the Record mentions a year long deal for Brown whereas other outlets have said short term until January.

We can probably assume it's the record that has it wrong.

I automatically assume this about the record no matter what. If someone reports something different to the record, I always believe them instead.

Brown and Fraser are decent keepers for County to have in the SPL. Both are good shot stoppers but I never really rated their ability to claim crossed balls. Fraser especially seemed to struggle when put under pressure.

If Riordan signed that would be interesting. I don't think some of his fanny boy antics would go down well with some of the County players.

Upon further investigation, I'm hearing Malin's injury is more long term than first feared.

Edit: Scratch that, I see he's said on twitter he's a couple of weeks away from returning to training. I suspect that means at least a month away probably from being fit enough to play again though.

Edited by Spain

Mark Brown signs up until January and the Raith boss is a simpleton.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ross-county-sign-keeper-mark-1282907

I automatically assume this about the record no matter what. If someone reports something different to the record, I always believe them instead.

Just read the parts in quotations, you can automatically assume everything else is a fabrication.