The General Ross County Chat Thread

Normally I would agree, but i thought (Quinn had) a great game on the right at the weekend.

Hopefully Riordan will sign up before next Friday.

If we get Riordan then Del will concoct a formation that maximises his contribution and that of Quinn and everyone else as far as possible. I agree that Rocco seemed to do really well on the right. I'd also prefer to keep Vigurs busy connecting midfield and forward areas somehow.

Riordan can maybe best play more centrally and forwardly.

If Del wants to go 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 or 4 - 1 - 3 - 1 - 1 or 4 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 1 (etc) to enable Riordan to play just behind McMen then I hereby give him permission to go nuts.

I'd agree with Les, I'd expect Del to tweak the formation to suit rather than just do a straight swap, most of our midfield are very versatile which means it's quite easy for him to tinker with it to suit the scenario.

Believe me CountyFan, there are plenty of staggies at Hampden each game. My brother is always there, and normally so am I. This is the first home qualifier I've missed since the Faroes game at parkhead but I am in America right now so I've got a decent excuse!

I'm at hampden and am pretty well lubricated. The results of my survey so far suggest that I'm the only Ross county fan here. Disappointing.

It's cos we have more sense. Will not be at Hampden till that shitwad of a manager is gone, along with his arse puppet Houston.

On another note, Stirlingshire Staggie, are you at the wind-up?

Sooo hungover today. Did track down a couple of Staggies in a bar after so it was all good. I've watched 6 matches this season and seen 4 0-0s, a 1-1 and a 1-0. Mental.

So, you're the jinx! Do us all a favour and stay at home.

Edited by Stagmaster