πŸ”΄πŸ€πŸŸ‘ Patrick Thistle v The Thistle πŸ”΄ ⚫

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

In games like this Firhill must be one of the worst stadiums televisually...the Main Stand empty, the terrace to the left derelict and overgrown with weeds, only a smattering of fans behind the other goal.

Aye, and in addition the middle of the main stand, and therefore also the dugouts, don't line up with the halfway line, which is a bit annoying. Β I don't know if it used to line up but the pitch was moved at some point (maybe when the new stand was built behind the goal?). Β  Β 

I assume the majority of the Partick Thistle crowd are in the stand that the camera is. Where are the Caley fans located? In the same stand? Doesn't look like them behind the goal.

I assume the majority of the Partick Thistle crowd are in the stand that the camera is. Where are the Caley fans located? In the same stand? Doesn't look like them behind the goal.
Yeah in a small section to the right of that stand

Why aren’t we starting Carson? Hyde was fine last week but Carson is a much much better option. One of my pet peeves is managers who refuse to change a team because it beat some ageing minnows last week even though a better option is available.Β 

Just now, Highland Capital said:

Why aren’t we starting Carson? Hyde was fine last week but Carson is a much much better option. One of my pet peeves is managers who refuse to change a team because it beat some ageing minnows last week even though a better option is available.Β 

Carsons maybe not fully fit?Β 

You know how refs/pundits go on about tackles endangering the opponent and hence why we get sendings off for slightly mistimed tackles?

Why isnt every head clash, such as the one from Holt, a sending off in the same vein? Surely mistiming a header endangers the opponent more than a slide tackle ever can?

Not suggesting im any way Holt should be sent off or even booked there btw. Just something Ive always found totally hypocritical from refs and rule makers.