Peterhead v Queens

12 minutes ago, mwwqos321 said:

Just watched the goals on the SPFL lower league round up. Game up around 9:30 minutes in.

Here's the YouTube link (couldn't find it on the SPFL site yet), Peterhead v Queens starts about 9:20 when I viewed it ... 

1 hour ago, mwwqos321 said:

Just watched the goals on the SPFL lower league round up. Game up around 9:30 minutes in.

Yes, seen them. Peterhead told us there was no camera there. We asked.

Its clearly raw Pixellot footage with no audio though. Still nice to see the goals again. 

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Aye pretty pish there wasn't any sound but better than nothing. Thought all 4 of our goals well really good finishes. Murray has a cracking strike on him and I wish he would have more confidence in himself to take those shots more often. I reckon they would go in more often than not.

Good to see Paton will another one.

Aye, my frustration with Murray before he left us for Partick was that he lacked the end product be it the final pass/through ball or shot on target. It could be that by dropping down to L1 he might be more confident and might shine at this level. Remember that Nicky Clark seemed a bit lacking at Championship level with us but was on fire a level down - albeit I think we played him more on the wing in the higher tier. Here's hoping Murray kicks on this season in similar fashion.

Aye, my frustration with Murray before he left us for Partick was that he lacked the end product be it the final pass/through ball or shot on target. It could be that by dropping down to L1 he might be more confident and might shine at this level. Remember that Nicky Clark seemed a bit lacking at Championship level with us but was on fire a level down - albeit I think we played him more on the wing in the higher tier. Here's hoping Murray kicks on this season in similar fashion.
He's just not a wide man. He doesn't take people on enough to be effective out there IMO. As I've said regularly, when he was in the youths he was head and shoulders above everyone else and he was played just behind the strikers. If he can find his feet floating around the edge of the box like Connelly does then there's no reason why he can't bag a good few goals this season.