Peterhead v Queens

10 minutes ago, Kunter said:

3-5-2 according to the BBC 

Could be true, but I wouldn't bank on it.  I was sat up at Livi a few years ago pre kick-off and a journo came and sat beside me for a few minutes with his notepad ... asked me what shape Queens played and which players would play where.  He'd absolutely no idea - I could've (and probably should've) told him any old rubbish.

Swear to f**k if we are playing with an back 3. Does anybody know
3-5-2 according to the BBC 

If it isn't a back 4 of McKenna, McKay, Morrison and East I'll be gobsmacked. BBC are pish, WG can't possibly have McKenna at LWB as they claim.

On the of it that's a great HT score. Would have bitten your hand off for it beforehand and will take any victory at this point. Going by the stats we've had 2 shots on target to Peterhead's 4. Not the greatest threat or we're a clinical side today, depends what way you want to look at it. Ideally another goal or two but I'll be delighted if it remains 2-1 after an horrendous start. Anyone there who can give us a decent assessment?

Can only go by the BBC stats and they show things pretty well even in terms of shots/shots on target.  That said we've had three corners to their none - so maybe we are pressing more than Peterhead.  Could all be bollocks though.

Like @19QOS19 says, we'd take any kind of a win today as we do need to get a win on the board now.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

If it isn't a back 4 of McKenna, McKay, Morrison and East I'll be gobsmacked. BBC are pish, WG can't possibly have McKenna at LWB as they claim.

On the of it that's a great HT score. Would have bitten your hand off for it beforehand and will take any victory at this point. Going by the stats we've had 2 shots on target to Peterhead's 4. Not the greatest threat or we're a clinical side today, depends what way you want to look at it. Ideally another goal or two but I'll be delighted if it remains 2-1 after an horrendous start. Anyone there who can give us a decent assessment?

Its a back 4 but Morrison is right cb and McKay left cb.

Took us a while to get started but its been one way traffic last 20 mins or so. Two absolute bangers of strikes for our goals. If Peterhead have had 4 shots I've blinked and missed two of them. Currie held one above his head from about 30 yards. There was a 1st time shot from halfway went miles wide.

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

They have East right of the three centre backs, so could just be they have the whole team flipped

ETA - never mind!

Edited by Homer Thompson

2 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Took us a while to get started but its been one way traffic last 20 mins or so. Two absolute bangers of strikes for our goals. If Peterhead have had 4 shots I've blinked and missed two of them. Currie held one above his head from about 30 yards. There was a 1st time shot from halfway went miles wide.

Thanks for the update SD!

Hopefully Wilson has been taken off as a precaution and he hasn't sustained an injury that could keep him out.  It's bloody frustrating relying on the BBC 😡

Edited by Slipmat

Bet365 has 4 on target for Peterhead. It doesn't necessarily mean they were good chances of course but given a guy will be sitting watching live it's usually accurate.

Much more like it. Another would be great but hopefully a win and a major confidence booster.