JR’s Arabs v SR’s Buddies

10 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Jack Ross got off to a godawful start to his career as St Mirren manager, but he, and his team, turned it around. Same goes for Jim Goodwin. Both Goodwin and Ross were good fits at St Mirren, ex-players, good players for us, and some goodwill in the tank towards them that saw them ride out the tough runs of poor results. That certainly isn’t the case at Sunderland, Hibs, or Dundee Utd.

I wish Ross, or indeed Goodwin, no ill will, but we’ve moved on. I don’t particularly think either man has left a bad taste in my mouth (ooh err missus, insert Kenneth Williams gif)… good players, good managers, but ultimately they saw greener grass on the other side of Greenhill Road.

We move on.

Goodwin is a legend . 

30 minutes ago, Captain Saintsible said:

Jack Ross must stay! 

They have Celtic next week United get hammerd Ross will be out the door. That will be destination championship or Falkirk for Ross. Shame moved to quickly from Saints before learning the trade properly, Goodwin is the same in my opinion should have stayed at least another season.  Glad they did not  club has restructured to a certain extent especially with Robinson assistant at Mothwell took over from Fitzie we have looked at Motherwell and said we can replicate that in Paisley in my opinion.  

34 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

A man-bun, beard and sleeve tatts doesn't mean you will be good, an overpaid, over-rated waster.IMO.

Charles Dunne absolutely bullied him all day. He might let Fletch out his pocket so he can toddle off to training on Monday.

Not looked back the thread, St Mirren obviously deserved the points, and I'm beginning to think Jack Ross isn't liked by the players, especially Charles Partrick Mulgrew who seemed to be poorly disguising his abilities.

I'm gong for Mulgrew being United's next player (!) manager.

Finally, and I'm not blaming him for United players being shit,  Matthew MacDermid was overpromoted today. He appears to have jumped quite a few levels to get his first Premier game.

49 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Not looked back the thread, St Mirren obviously deserved the points, and I'm beginning to think Jack Ross isn't liked by the players, especially Charles Partrick Mulgrew who seemed to be poorly disguising his abilities.

Finally, and I'm not blaming him for United players being shit,  Matthew MacDermid was overpromoted today. He appears to have jumped quite a few levels to get his first Premier game.

The officials kept the score down mate, some absolutely horrific decisions went against St Mirren today.

49 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

He and his assistant saved you from an even bigger thrashing. 

Gave Ayunga offside wrongly when he was clear through on goal and missed an obvious handball in the box which would have led to Bihech being given his second booking.

You should be thanking him for your goal difference only being - 7 at present.

2 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

They have Celtic next week United get hammerd Ross will be out the door. That will be destination championship or Falkirk for Ross. Shame moved to quickly from Saints before learning the trade properly, Goodwin is the same in my opinion should have stayed at least another season.  Glad they did not  club has restructured to a certain extent especially with Robinson assistant at Mothwell took over from Fitzie we have looked at Motherwell and said we can replicate that in Paisley in my opinion.  

Hibs fan sticking up for Ross . You SACKED ROSS did you read that HIBS Sacked Ross . See you next week Hibs fan bring it on . 

1 hour ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I reckon the officials took pity on Utd today given your current tribulations.

You're very lucky we're not in VAR time just yet.

3 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I'm not blaming him for United players being shit,  Matthew MacDermid was overpromoted today. He appears to have jumped quite a few levels to get his first Premier game.

2 hours ago, GAD said:

The officials kept the score down mate, some absolutely horrific decisions went against St Mirren today.

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

He and his assistant saved you from an even bigger thrashing. 

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

I reckon the officials took pity on Utd today given your current tribulations.

Are we not agreeing?