Dundee Utd vs Celtic Sunday 28th

37-0 to Celtic. Don’t think the financial gap between Abroath and Bon Accord was as wide as the one between us and the Arabs so the record surely goes here?

Don’t want to patronise the Arabs by suggesting it will be tough or they have a chance…….they don’t 

17 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

37-0 to Celtic. Don’t think the financial gap between Abroath and Bon Accord was as wide as the one between us and the Arabs so the record surely goes here?

Don’t want to patronise the Arabs by suggesting it will be tough or they have a chance…….they don’t 

That's sure to stop people mentioning the financial gap. 

Well played. 

I'm looking forward to the match.

Noon kick off on a Sunday, Glasgow ref, fucking drum, Celtic FC allocating a section in the stands to the Green Brigade, Police Scotland ignoring ground regulations which have to be pointlessly registered with the SFA to allow Dundee United to stage the match....... and so on.

But at least there's no VAR, which for fans who actually attend the games brings no benefit. Thus I'm looking forward to being part of that bit of history against the Old Firm. And as a football fan, I'm looking forward to a better performance than I've seen of late, and hoping well beyond hope that United can get a result.