Celtic v Rangers Saturday September 3rd

2 hours ago, bennett said:

celtics famous 12th man will be too much for us to overcome. 

This will be damage limitation.

19 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Agree Bennie, the crowd has a massive part to play

I also agree. A few games a go Barasic shat a brick. 

It’ll be interesting to see how Ange adapts to playing in multiple competitions. Will he write off next Tuesday to go 100mphneverstop at the weekend?

Think it’s going to be a lot tighter than Celtic fans are predicting. 2-2 or a last minute 2-1 either way.

23 minutes ago, Orbix said:

It’ll be interesting to see how Ange adapts to playing in multiple competitions. Will he write off next Tuesday to go 100mphneverstop at the weekend?

Think it’s going to be a lot tighter than Celtic fans are predicting. 2-2 or a last minute 2-1 either way.

Ange has already said he won’t change. He said we will play our way in the Champions League to find out what our level really is.

That will then allow him to make decisions on what needs to improve for the next season so that we make incremental improvements as a champions league team season after season

So yeah it’s going to be a wild ride, expect some high scoring games 🤣

52 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Ange has already said he won’t change. He said we will play our way in the Champions League to find out what our level really is.

That will then allow him to make decisions on what needs to improve for the next season so that we make incremental improvements as a champions league team season after season

I’m as excited as anyone to see Benzema hit his CL ton, ‘we’ll not change style’ maybe slightly too enthusiastic. 

Mr Postegoclu will change Celtic's style for the CL or he isn't the manager a lot of people believe he is. I think the most Real have scored in Glasgow is 7 and Mr Postegoclu is well aware after today's events that 9 is a sackable offence. He is too shrewd a cobber to let that happen.

Edited by kennie makevin

1 hour ago, Orbix said:

The only person predicting a hammering for Rangers appears to be bennett. As usual.

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

The thing that needs to improve is the same flaw you have had for decades.

YOUR TEAM CANNOT DEFEND.

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

Mr Postegoclu will change Celtic's style for the CL or he isn't the manager a lot of people believe he is. I think the most Real have scored in Glasgow is 7 and Mr Postegoclu is well aware after today's events that 9 is a sackable offence. He is too shrewd a cobber to let that happen.

I’m quoting the managers own words from an interview in the last week.

And Celtic managers tend not to get the sack for performances in Europe in fact i don’t think it’s happened in my lifetime

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, KTID26 said:

The thing that needs to improve is the same flaw you have had for decades.

YOUR TEAM CANNOT DEFEND.

Best defensive record in the league last season and conceded just the 1 goal so far this season.

We have gotten better over the past year