The Official Liz Truss no longer PM but still a Clusterfuck thread

Clown Job

6 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

This is what worries me. All the criminality forgotten about as Truss was even worse, all the racists in Shittown, Lancashire rally back to the Tories and they win the next election.

Well, he got the big calls right - didn't he?

I'm really struggling to imagine how they can turn this over to the Tory membership, and expect a result by Friday next week. There's just no mechanism for that. It has to be a fudge so that it never actually gets to the point whereby there are two candidates to be decided between. 

They're talking about 'online voting', presumably via a portal on the Tories' website or something. Can't imagine how Ethel and Derek who still hand write letters, record TV programs on VHS cassette, and have never used a PC or smart device in their lives are going to manage that.

I think Johnson coming back would be incredible (the Truss appointment was simply astonishing and pretty much all apart from the tory trolls on here said so) ....could it possibly happen.  Opening up the voting to the Tory membership would surely make it a possibility.  Those very same people who are on record as saying "he has to go" will vote for him as that was a long time ago......aye 3 months.

I know its not going to happen but it would be wonderful if Radio Shortbread could interview DRoss on that prospect

7 minutes ago, Judy Murray said:

You'd feel sorry for the author, were it someone other than a weirdo Boris fan, who continues to be a Boris fan despite Johnson stealing his girlfriend. 

Not even written and already it's destined for the 99p bin. 

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

It's an utter disgrace that they can just pick somebody else in a week.  What the f**k was months of waiting last time?  Why on Earth should the British public trust the people who brought in Truss to somehow or another manage to bring in somebody better in a week?

It's a pisstake.  I've never really been pro or anti independence but I'm 100% swinging towards independence thanks to the joke of the Government for the last few years.  Get the Tories out and never let them back in.

Because the people who brought in Truss won't be bringing in the next one, the membership won't be involved.

1 hour ago, Tattie36 said:

So one person thinking Starmer is no better than Truss = we all hate Labour more than the Tories?!?

As I said earlier, I’m probably a natural left leaning/Labour voter, just not THIS version of Labour. And by that I mean both Westminster and Hollyrood but mostly Holyrood.

THIS version of Labour is Labour. They aren't going back to what they might have been.

1 hour ago, the jambo-rocker said:

44 days. The exact same number of days Brian Clough lasted at Leeds. Coincidence? It's not for me to say, but it's in the top 1.

The Damned United (Kingdom)

1 hour ago, cyderspaceman said:

Only two prime ministers till xmas.

They could have a Tory advent calendar featuring a new Prime Minister each day.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

THIS version of Labour is Labour. They aren't going back to what they might have been.

Oh yes I agree with that 100%.

What I hope for in an independent Scotland are proper left, right and centre parties. Nothing too far left or right though. Obviously the Labour Party in Scotland is dead (good) but there can be a new party with similar values to how they used to be or strived to be.