The Official Liz Truss no longer PM but still a Clusterfuck thread

Clown Job

The Labour Party needs to face economic reality, says Truss. [emoji23]

She is so incredibly bad. Banging on about railway strikes in retaliation to questions about people paying £500 more on mortgages.

9 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

I know one of them.

Don't most of us ?

My mother reads the 'Scottish' (fuxake) Daily Heil, not because of any political affiliation but because my late stepfather (rabid Tory) took it and she loves their sycophantic guff on the Buck House Inbreds. I've tried and tried to gently dissuade her from swallowing it's poisonous bile but to no avail and have now given up.

(However, she likes Nicola Sturgeon very much and even voted SNP at the last election, so there's hope.)

1 minute ago, Caledonian1 said:

oh christ, commiting to the triple lock.......another U-tun before the weekend I would imagine

That's it then, that was like the board of a football club giving the dreaded vote of confidence to a manager. 

If she's confirming support for the triple lock today, it will be gone by the next PMQs. 

"Important we work together, including with the SNP..."

Says the PM who has been in the job over a month, claims the head of government in Scotland should be ignored, and apparently still hasn't bothered her arse to contact any of the devolved governments.

3 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

This just highlights the terrible format of PMQ's.....the PM is on the ropes then immediately after has to congratulate Leigh Warriors on their promotion....and now discuss some march on the Brecon Beacons

PMQ's is now just a second rate version of Shari Lewis & Lambchop.

(One for the oldies........sorry, kids...)

Edited by Florentine_Pogen