Terrors v Hibees - The Jack Ross Destruction Derby

8 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

I was sitting in that section, there’s no way someone could have shouted that without me hearing it. As has been said the mics are all in the away end (which has always annoyed me actually) so would be strange to hear a fan from that stand at that level. The Hibs fans were calling Tony Watt a fat b*****d is it possibly a Hibs fan shouting that? Needless to say if it is racial abuse from a United fan I hope he’s caught, banned and charged.

Your beginning to sound like a certain dictator from the east!

Turn the truth around a bit then attack! Pathetic. 

1 hour ago, Fletchers Saucy Manbun said:

Pay attention next time there's a United game on, you don't hear individual voices from the homes support that clearly. The audio for games is almost like sitting in with the away support though, your boys were like a mob of Victor Meldrews all night, as were the Aberdeen fans at the weekend.

I wish they could sort the audio out. Annoying that it’s more the away support that gets picked up.

3 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

HT: Dundee United 1-0 Hibernian

For any Hibs fans baffled at the ruling out of their equaliser, we're seeing a run of replays here, and it looks like the referee has signalled there was a push on a Dundee United defender from Elie Youan.

To make matters more confusing, the assistant referee seems to have raised his flag for offside. Neither Youan, nor Mykola Kukharevych, who netted, were offside.

:lol: 

So it was disallowed for a push then. Fair enough.

Aye having seen it again the referee bailed us out with that non-equaliser. There's a little shove/hands on Freeman's back in the build up to the scissor kick immediately before the goal, but there's not that much in it. Our defence, Freeman in particular, don't react as if there's been a blatant foul either.

The referee really was horrific tonight though.

4 minutes ago, captainkev said:

Aye having seen it again the referee bailed us out with that non-equaliser. There's a little shove/hands on Freeman's back in the build up to the scissor kick immediately before the goal, but there's not that much in it. Our defence, Freeman in particular, don't react as if there's been a blatant foul either.

The referee really was horrific tonight though.

Yeah, agree, but thems the breaks, eh. Sometimes they go for you, sometimes they don’t. We’ve been on the receiving end plenty. Think of the games against hibs recently at Tannadice where they’ve scored offside goals.

1 minute ago, kdyteejay said:

It seems that was the only way your team could win, somebody getting sent off. What a shame.

Tonight wasn't our night.  Still the better team.  Nisbet and McGeady will be brilliant additions to come back as well as Kyle Magennis getting match fit.

Said before was a good game, your lot seem to be a bit erm bitter despite the win.  Not really our fault players get sent off against us and we won 2-0 2 weeks back when the opposition decided not to become a hatchet mob.  Two Dundee Utd players could have easily went tonight.  Defender for the elbow and Watt. 

7 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Tonight wasn't our night.  Still the better team.  Nisbet and McGeady will be brilliant additions to come back as well as Kyle Magennis getting match fit.

Said before was a good game, your lot seem to be a bit erm bitter despite the win.  Not really our fault players get sent off against us and we won 2-0 2 weeks back when the opposition decided not to become a hatchet mob.  Two Dundee Utd players could have easily went tonight.  Defender for the elbow and Watt. 

Didn’t think I’d get a bite but better at fishing than I thought.

24 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Neil Lennon has left his always cheated never defeated mantra well ingrained at hibs.

Must be an Edinburgh club thing because Robbie replay is horrific for that after a defeat or even a draw.

12 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

When did Hibs start the whole long throw Livi-esque patter? Not pleasing on the eye but we struggled to deal with it at times so was effective.

Its something we have done, only in the very top end of the pitch, for the last 4 or 5 matches.

Johnson - for all the P&B experts "he is just a David Brent" schtick - has adjusted how we play in a number of different areas and mixed it up a bit.

12 points out of a possible last 15 suggest his shape and tactics are doing ok - although I would like him to work on the strikers hitting a barn door with a banjo next..................

19 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

When did Hibs start the whole long throw Livi-esque patter? Not pleasing on the eye but we struggled to deal with it at times so was effective.

It’s a good tactic, but the guy taking the long throw had his foot over the line just about every time and yet was never called up on it.