Monarchy debate/discussion

Richey Edwards

The masons near me have got a massive (must be 2m x 3m) fuckoff Union Jack sticking out their window.

They did it when Lizzie had her Jubilee, when she died, when Sturgeon resigned.

They are, as you can imagine, a horribly bunch of kunts.

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

The masons near me have got a massive (must be 2m x 3m) fuckoff Union Jack sticking out their window.

They did it when Lizzie had her Jubilee, when she died, when Sturgeon resigned.

They are, as you can imagine, a horribly bunch of kunts.

You're very easily upset.

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Fallin is doing its bit. 3 Union Jacks spotted on my way to Stirling today.

Yes that's quite low for Fallin. They must be off to London early for the best spot.

7 minutes ago, thisal said:

Yes that's quite low for Fallin. They must be off to London early for the best spot.

Sauchie's become quite the spot for random fleggery. Seems like there's a new pole been erected every time I pass through Beechwood.

I noticed there's now a stand-off between a long-time staunch household and a new pole opposite flying the Saltire. Presumably the polis just park up at the offie on Friday evening and wait.

12 minutes ago, edinabear said:

It will be a beautiful, historic moment in British history and as was proven in the 100,000s out on the streets of Edinburgh for the Queen's funeral the silent majority will be supportive. GSTK 🇬🇧

God didn’t listen when you begged him to save the queen, so why would he save old sausage-fingers?

30 minutes ago, edinabear said:

It will be a beautiful, historic moment in British history and as was proven in the 100,000s out on the streets of Edinburgh for the Queen's funeral the silent majority will be supportive. GSTK 🇬🇧

The streets of Edinburgh were flooded with people who couldn't get home due to the roads being close off. I was one of them. 

23 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Fallin is doing its bit. 3 Union Jacks spotted on my way to Stirling today.

Wonder if the monarchists would still be doing their joyous nut if "something had happened" to Charlie years ago, and we'd be facing the prospect of the coronation of Andrew on Saturday? 

3 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Wonder if the monarchists would still be doing their joyous nut if "something had happened" to Charlie years ago, and we'd be facing the prospect of the coronation of Andrew on Saturday? 

If they're willing to get behind Savile's best mate, Andrew wouldn't be an issue for them either.

9 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I've a feeling that, if Andrew was the heir to the throne and not just a pointless embarrassment who managed to wear away any goodwill he once had, the allegations against him would never have been made public.

Wasn't sure whether to put this in the Labour thread or here.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-coronation-royal-election-beckett-b2332269.html

A post on the profile of David Beckett, who has been on the campaign trail with deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner and chairwoman Anneliese Dodds, said he would not give affirmation to a “n****”.

But this bit made me laugh.

It was unclear which member of the Royal Family Mr Beckett was referring to.