Inverness Caley Thistle 🔴⚫️ vs Patrick Thistle 🟡🔴

I think the penalty appeal for the foul on Docherty looks like a penalty but there isn't a clear camera angle. The last couple of times we've been at Inverness the PTFC footage has been from the opposite side to the TV camera but I don't think that will give a clear view either. 

I thought the ref was more pish with the amount of really soft fouls he gave to both sides, Graham got a couple of nonsense ones for us in the second half and pretty much every Inverness player that went down in the first half got a free kick.

Not that we were scoring if he played another 20 minutes never mind 20 seconds but not being able to actually add on 4 minutes isn't a great sign of mental clarity as well. Also didn't stop the game for Dowds being down with a head knock near the end which is something that's important in this day and age. 

Edited by Fuctifano

25 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Do the BBC not understand how league tables work? Why do they keep insisting that Inverness are joint top?

I've no idea. Why dont you phone them up and demand an explanation?

They're your luvvies after all.💞

4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Shaw who came on for Inverness looked like one of the biggest diddies i've ever seen. 

Some players you can see straight away they're utter pish. 

Thank you. 

You’re right. He is fucking dreadful.

I thought we looked good on the ball throughout the game; there was fairly minimal aimless hoofing and we generally seemed to be making a concerted effort to play out from the back. The Allardice-Harper midfield looked like a good combination of intelligence, strength and athleticism which contributed to our solidity. There's a reason we have the best defensive record in the league and we showed it tonight - even Duffy played well tbf.

Going forward we were pretty muted, though. Boyd had an ok first half but you can see what a difference a player of the calibre of D Mackay makes - if we had one of him on the right as well we'd be flying.

Some fairly comical moments from our subs after coming on. Doran and Ram playing passes about 30 yards away from any of our players and Shaw looking like he'd just fallen out of bed on to the pitch.

Patrick were fairly solid but looked pretty light in centre mid even in the first half.

Congratulations to us for winning this one, we did us proud 👏 

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

2 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Tiffoney was strangely well anonymous tonight.Back from injury too early or picked up the bug going round the west end (I've been laid low for a week with the b*****d bug).

One of the few things McCall said in his interview other than slagging the ref was that he went off injured. He's not been fully fit all season but I'd rather have a 30% fit Tiff than Cammy Smith. 

1 minute ago, Fitbafollower said:

Thought Akinola got caught at the goal for pace and failed to stop cross at goal 

holt and Muirhead were solid and unfortunate at goal

I thought it was a stone wall penalty

going down to 10 men cost thistle the opportunity to win the game

Do you share Ian McColl's opinion that the referee was ... "Well out his depth? "  

7 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

Thought Akinola got caught at the goal for pace and failed to stop cross at goal 

holt and Muirhead were solid and unfortunate at goal

I thought it was a stone wall penalty

going down to 10 men cost thistle the opportunity to win the game

"Stone wall" is stretching I'm not convinced there was even contact from Harper. Impossible to tell from where the referee was standing, Mcall was very harsh about the ref if you ask me. I think Michael Stewart was bang on with his analysis on that one.

As for Partick winning the game if they still had 11 men? I reckon that's rubbish the game was pretty even and I would say ICT had the better chances before the sending off. It certainly wasn't a one sided affair. 

2 minutes ago, Supercaleyman94 said:

"Stone wall" is stretching I'm not convinced there was even contact from Harper. Impossible to tell from where the referee was standing, Mcall was very harsh about the ref if you ask me. I think Michael Stewart was bang on with his analysis on that one.

As for Partick winning the game if they still had 11 men? I reckon that's rubbish the game was pretty even and I would say ICT had the better chances before the sending off. It certainly wasn't a one sided affair. 

If it was "impossible to tell from where the referee was standing".... then I think we can all agree Mr McColl did not have a better view.

I think he'll regret what he said .