Inverness Caley Thistle 🔴⚫️ vs Patrick Thistle 🟡🔴

I think we’ve been the better side, especially as the game has proceeded. Compared to the first game at Firhill our midfield has been miles better - Allardice has looked dominant in the ball and has made good tackles as well and McGregor and Harper are energetic. Daniel Mackay is also having a big game, some great touches and putting defenders under pressure, drawing fouls etc.

Main disappointment is that we haven’t created more clear chances - the Deas header and McKay shot over have been the best. Partick haven’t looked steady at the back from set pieces but we haven’t exploited it and I imagine they’ll reorganise well to play with ten men.

Definite red card as well, very rash tackle.

Caley have looked the better side since about the 15th minute. Our tactic of hoofball has mostly been ineffective and it's been very frustrating to watch our very pedestrian attempts to play through the middle. Not playing down the left seems to be a weird tactic too. 

I can't see us getting anything from this now. ICT have lovely technical players in McGregor and McKay, as well as the aforementioned dominant midfield. 

I'm absolutely delighted I didn't go to this 😎.