Bully Wee vs Doonhamers at NDP

I've been Parry's biggest backer but he was absolutely awful on Tuesday, and I don't mean for the second goal. Thicot and Gomis were abysmal as well but I suppose absentees mean he has to start.

There are plenty of players who we can afford to be injured; Cuddihy isn't one of them.

42 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

No Todd or Wilson. Enjoy your win Clyde.

No Todd or Wilson and we're apparently 1-0 up ... nope, sorry, I'm not having that ... as clear an example of fake news as you'll get ...

Gomis's mistake was dreadful but Peter Grant had time to get back into the box and cover the space and didn't bother, then he tried to blame Craig for it.

We're a poor League One team, we're going to give the ball away at times but our defence do nothing to bale each other out.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

25 minutes ago, David W said:

Even teams who can't be bothered are getting gifted goals. Awful, lazy pass from Gomis.

30 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Gomis gifting a goal a game at the minute. Whilst not defending it all, it’s amazing how clinically our errors are being punished.

I take it Gomis was hooked then rather than injured? That pass apart, didn't think he was doing that bad. 

The goal was well against the run of play but Queens have been on top since.

2 minutes ago, Homer Thompson said:

I take it Gomis was hooked then rather than injured? That pass apart, didn't think he was doing that bad. 

I think so. Despite him frustratingly gifting two goals in two games, I think our midfield has been generally worse without him since he went off (if that makes sense?)

3 minutes ago, Homer Thompson said:

Correct. Gomis made the same mistake that cost us a goal midweek but having made the decision to start him again, Lennon should have stuck with it.

Just now, Scott-Replay said:

I think so. Despite him frustratingly gifting two goals in two games, I think our midfield has been generally worse without him since he went off (if that makes sense?)

Agree, DL just prepping himself by saying “well I took him of what else can I do”

As bad a mistake it was by Gomis he offers a lot more than Cameron ever will

Defence is slow and disorganised
Midfield is missing AGAIN
Up front Allan tries but it's all high balls and Cunningham is powderpuff

Lyons continues to show what a bizzar decision to resign him was. He was dreadful in his first stint and still dreadful after coming back