The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

So he's going to be a c**t about immigration. Making it impossible to claim asylum if someone entered illegally, and didn't use a legal route. 

Might be nice to hear Labour ask what these legal routes are but no. 

That was left to the SNP.

This country is a complete shithole, it’s embarrassing that these c***s are in charge, they are evil. 
When you look at asylum seekers & refugees per capita, we are among the lowest in Europe, it almost pisses me off more that the MSM and the BBC in particular are going along with this extremist right wing narrative. You see it in every headline & interview, taking the side of the government/ employers. Out of this sham now! 

32 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

So he's going to be a c**t about immigration. Making it impossible to claim asylum if someone entered illegally, and didn't use a legal route. 

Tory being a c**t about immigration? 

Hold the front page! 

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

This country is a complete shithole, it’s embarrassing that these c***s are in charge, they are evil. 
When you look at asylum seekers & refugees per capita, we are among the lowest in Europe, it almost pisses me off more that the MSM and the BBC in particular are going along with this extremist right wing narrative. You see it in every headline & interview, taking the side of the government/ employers. Out of this sham now! 

Not to worry. Labour will follow suit.

5 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Not welcoming with open arms anyone and everyone who makes it to the UK by any means isn't "being a c**t"

The focus should be on ensuring there is adequate infrastructure in place to be able to identify and then quickly and humanely process each and every person arriving into the UK. This would allow economic migrants entering the UK illegally to be quickly returned to their country of origin, whilst allowing those fleeing war etc to more promptly get the help they need.

8 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Not welcoming with open arms anyone and everyone who makes it to the UK by any means isn't "being a c**t"

The focus should be on ensuring there is adequate infrastructure in place to be able to identify and then quickly and humanely process each and every person arriving into the UK. This would allow economic migrants entering the UK illegally to be quickly returned to their country of origin, whilst allowing those fleeing war etc to more promptly get the help they need.

It is if you deliberately close all but a very few and specific means to arrive in the UK, you don't allow applications from outside the UK and you use the whole thing as a pretext to derogate from the ECHR. 

The idea that the "UK welcomes anyone and everyone with open arms" is so incredibly fucking ignorant I can't believe, even you, believe that yourself. 

So what's behind this, utter, UKIPpy, GBeebies-esque, Neil Olivery twaddle please?

Edited by williemillersmoustache

8 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

If i had to put money on one person on this board being a Tory, it would have been you.

Congratulations.  Your selfishness knows no bounds.  From wanting Ukraine to surrender so you can put your hot tub back on, to turning your back on those seeking asylum.  Are there any depths to which you will not stoop?

1 minute ago, Wee Bully said:

If i had to put money on one person on this board being a Tory, it would have been you

I'm not a Tory

1 minute ago, Wee Bully said:

Turning your back on those seeking asylum.

If you had taken the time to read my post you would have seen I said this:

"The focus should be on... allowing those fleeing war etc to more promptly get the help they need."

i.e. The complete opposite of what you're suggesting.

2 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I'm not a Tory

"The focus should be on... allowing those fleeing war etc to more promptly get the help they need."

1. You told us on the Covid thread that you were going to vote Tory, and every viewpoint you put forward is a Tory one.

2. Your “focus” is the same mealy mouthed one which is trotted out by Tories trying to defend this shit.  

Just own it!

And lastly - what is wrong with economic migration?  We bloody need it!

Edited by Wee Bully

4 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

1. You told us on the Covid thread that you were going to vote Tory, and every viewpoint you put forward is a Tory one.

2. Your “focus” is the same mealy mouthed one which is trotted out by Tories trying to defend this shit.  

Just own it!

And lastly - what is wrong with economic migration?  We bloody need it!

Classic not addressing any of the points put to you in response to your pish

4 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

And lastly - what is wrong with economic migration?

Just the same as if you or I wanted to move abroad to live and work there are legal routes open to economic migrants. Economic migrants should use them.

4 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Classic not addressing any of the points put to you in response to your pish

Just the same as if you or I wanted to move abroad to live and work there are legal routes open to economic migrants. Economic migrants should use them.

1. You said you weren’t a Tory.  I pointed out the contradictions

2. I also addressed your mealy mouthed “focus”

3. What “legal routes” are those then?  As an example, tell me how someone moves here from Nigeria to better their living conditions?

Face it, you are just a poundshop Darren Grimes

Edited by Wee Bully

6 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I'm not a Tory

77% of applicants in the year to September 22, we're granted an initial protection on first decision.

Of those refused, 52% were overturned on appeal.

So where is this focus going now? Except on those who deserve it? Apart from decent folks having to exhaust ourselves on fighting fucking nonsense, like "economic migrants" put up by b*****ds and repeated by wankers, like, for example, you?

Read

3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

77% of applicants in the year to September 22, we're granted an initial protection on first decision.

Of those refused, 52% were overturned on appeal.

So where is this focus going now? Except on those who deserve it? Apart from decent folks having to exhaust ourselves on fighting fucking nonsense, like "economic migrants" put up by b*****ds and repeated by wankers, like, for example, you?

Read

He’s denied he’s a Tory; he’ll probably deny being a w****r too…

Just now, Wee Bully said:

As an example, tell me how someone moves here from Nigeria to better their living conditions?

It really isn't the responsibility of the UK Government to allow anyone to emigrate to the UK to "better their living conditions" simply because they would like to.

Just like it isn't the responsibility of the Spanish or Australian Governments to allow someone living in the UK to move there because they would like to.

However, to actually answer your question, that person could learn a skill that they could then use in the UK, just as many before them have done.