Falkirk vs Dunfermline 5.11.22

9 hours ago, Grant228 said:

800 looks about right tbf. 

Was it not the case that you'd sold out the 2,000 seater stand and had about 1500 left in the main? (which I presume holds about 4,000?)

Which ties in with your rough calculations, unless your main stand sales have taken off and you're nearly sold out I don't see it being 7500, atm. 

Looks like it will be a 6000+ attendance which is nice though, I don't think the away end is selling out. 

Capacity by stand

Main Stand 4,116 - 1k left

KM7 South Stand 1,857 - sold out 

North Stand (away) 2,006 - 600 left

Total: 7,979 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

54 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Capacity by stand

Main Stand 4,116 - 1k left

KM7 South Stand 1,857 - sold out 

North Stand (away) 2,006 - 600 left

Total: 7,979 

I thought the South and North stands would be the same, how come the home end is smaller in capacity than the away end?

Cracking numbers there, I've got bought two for the away end.

Guest Back Post Misses
1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Not a lover of these tales from the dressing room nostalgia events to be honest.

He is just greedy IMO

Edited by Back Post Misses

Guest Back Post Misses
9 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

I thought the South and North stands would be the same, how come the home end is smaller in capacity than the away end?

Because it has less seats in it 

Edited by Back Post Misses

11 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Overall the two stands are the same with the same number of rows. Each corner of the south stand has a raised platform to improve the view for wheelchair users, which removes say two x 3 rows of 25 = 150 seats less than the North 

20221102_130345.thumb.jpg.deeeef9dc3a231e2d961698ff500a5e8.jpg

ETA: The north stand is also divided in to 6 blocks of seats rather than 5 and the turnstiles are on the gables to allow it to be split 50/ 50 between home and away if required. The wind breaks are also smaller so away fans can get a bit of a wash if it's raining 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

This isn't a season defining game. 

I don't think it will be in terms of the season as a whole but if we loose I could see McPake getting some pretty decent transfer funds to use in January.

I don't think it will be in terms of the season as a whole but if we loose I could see McPake getting some pretty decent transfer funds to use in January.
Hope we get cuffed then!
This isnt a line of logic I expected....

Will Falkirk now deliberately not win to deny Pars a January #Warchest......

Its something il be sure to revisit if we get beat tbh

I honestly think McPake's kitty will be decent enough when the window opens in January, regardless of if we're 10 points clear or 10 points off the pace. The team needs strengthened and he definitely didn't get to bring in the type of player he wanted in the summer due to them not being available. 

50 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I think for us it is. As improved as we are we still have this horrible characteristic of being unable to beat any of the big teams, which has lasted for 3 years down here. Falling 7 points behind could well end our title chase tbh. 

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

I don’t think it’s that far away from being one, although I agree there is a lot of football still to play if we were to lose this and fall 7 points behind I wouldn’t fancy our chances of automatic promotion. A draw keeps things tight and a win I think would be massive for us in terms of belief and momentum.

Edited by LatapyBairn.