Greenock Morton βšͺοΈπŸ”΅ vs Patrick Thistle πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘

5 hours ago, I Clavdivs said:

Play like we did in first half against Dundee we should be fine especially with Graham and/or Tiff back .Play like we did in second half we may as well turn not up .In saying that Morton’s horrible ,wee narrow pitch is a leveller .

1-1 .

Don't think you can talk about another pitch after what you were playing on last season ya plank.

3 hours ago, michaelspinos said:

A Partick fan criticising a pitch! Now that’s irony.

Any narrower and you could pass if off as a squash court …pun intended..

Re our pitch ,it was in perfect order when we scudded you last last time around without getting out of first gear .

4 hours ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

Partick Admittedly have the widest pitch in the division together with Hamilton and Inverness. The narrowest are Cove and Raith Rovers and the rest are pretty similar. The Cappielow pitch looks smaller because the lines are so close to the terracing walls.

5m difference is significant when using wingbacks /wingers as we do v a team of hoofers like Imrie’s ….take that as a positive on your narrow pitch .

Edited by I Clavdivs

1 hour ago, I Clavdivs said:

Any narrower and you could pass if off as a squash court …pun intended..

Re our pitch ,it was in perfect order when we scudded you last last time around without getting out of first gearΒ 

better get out first gear quickly your slowly slipping to the playoffs….relegation that isΒ 

1 hour ago, I Clavdivs said:

5m difference is significant when using wingbacks /wingers as we do v a team of hoofers like Imrie’s ….take that as a positive on your narrow pitch .

Bless. Why don't you tell someone who gives a f**k?

Imrie and the ground staff at Cappielow have some explaining to do IMO. From here it looks as if none of them have given one single shit about Partick's wing backs and the extra 5m they need. It will be a dark day for football if that isn't sorted out for Saturday.

Edited by GiGi

14 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Imrie and the ground staff at Cappielow have some explaining to do IMO. From here it looks as if none of them have given one single shit about Partick's wing backs and the extra 5m they need. It will be a dark day for football if that isn't sorted out for Saturday.

I agree. It’ll be a permanent stain on Morton’s reputation as a club if they don’t reconfigure the pitch to better suit our game plan.

On 06/11/2022 at 11:30, I Clavdivs said:

Play like we did in first half against Dundee we should be fine especially with Graham and/or Tiff back .Play like we did in second half we may as well turn not up .Also... Morton’s lush billiard-table pitch also puts us at a disadvantage since we're used to playing on a tattie-field.

When we play The Jags at Cappielow I sometimes feel players like Tiffoney and Graham find an extra yard in pace and added impetus because of the dogs abuse our fans give them.

Fair play and bring it on.

Edited by TONTROOPER

On 06/11/2022 at 17:06, I Clavdivs said:

Re our pitch ,it was in perfect order when we scudded you last last time around without getting out of first gear .

Β 

Aye, shame you’ve been in reverse practically ever since. Β  Β  😜

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Surprised at Morton’s prices for their cup final on Saturday. Β£22 for adults and Β£16 for concessions (no students) is a bit steep during a cost of living crisis and particularly baffling given that Morton draw much of their support from the surrounding favelas.Β