Ben Doak

Gordopolis

5 hours ago, HalfCutNinja said:

And Ben Doak (Liverpool).

What stands out for you there?

That being 16 and playing for Celtic means nothing in isolation. Although I do enjoy that Bendy left Celtic as quickly as possible after realising what playing for them is like.

2 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

What we've learned so far:

1. Gonzalo Higuain, who's played over 400 games at the top levels of Spanish and Italian football and scored a goal every other game (not to mention 75 caps and 31 goals for Argentina) is fucking mince.
  2. When it comes to playing the the 'top' level, The Cinch >>>>>> Brazilian Serie A.
  3. The extent to which a 17 year old footballer can fulfill his potential is directly determined by how extreme the opinions on him by a bunch of lunatics on a foobtall forum are.

Higuain is fucking mince tbf

10 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Youngest debuts - LFChistory - Stats galore for Liverpool FC!

Can't wait for Bendy to become our Harvey Elliott. 

Isn't Harvey Elliott considered one of the most promising youngsters in world football? Nearly 50 games for Liverpool before he's even turned 20.

53 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

That being 16 and playing for Celtic means nothing in isolation. Although I do enjoy that Bendy left Celtic as quickly as possible after realising what playing for them is like.

Higuain is fucking mince tbf

No, what you should have noticed is the two you listed left Celtic and went down. Doak left Celtic and went up.

11 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

You post literally nothing but crap like this.

Im not sure why your obsessed with him. But you've been following me with a petted lip since I ripped the piss out you about 2 years ago🤣 I've ignored you since, but your still raging.

Dry your eyes and post about the topic, or pm the people you’re stalking for a chat instead. Stop bringing threads down with this.

You somehow always manage to make everything about you. I’d stay away from accusing others of bringing threads down.

Just now, eez-eh said:

You somehow always manage to make everything about you. I’d stay away from accusing others of bringing threads down.

Yes of course its very clear that asking people to post about the topic and not about me. And then putting them on ignore is trying to do this.

Wonder how many folk expected him to have made his PL debut already. I was happy enough with him making good progress for the u18s but even then only thought that would lead to u21 football this season. 2022 has been some year for him. 

Just now, accies1874 said:

Wonder how many folk expected him to have made his PL debut already. I was happy enough with him making good progress for the u18s but even then only thought that would lead to u21 football this season. 2022 has been some year for him. 

Bar the folk who maybe have experience of coaching him or playing with or against him id say the answer is 0.

I was just saying exactly the same thing, like when he went there your thinking if you see him in a cup game before he's 20. He would be doing well.

Hes just turned 17, im trying not to get overexcited. But something very special is happening for us.

Just now, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I've only seen him play a few minutes but he reminds me a lot of James Forrest.
Direct, pacey, good dribbler and finisher.

Forrest could have easily played in the Barclays. If he is as good as Forrest then he'll be an asset to Scotland.

I thought he was just a small Oliver Burke