Dumbarton vs Stenhousemuir

Outcome?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10er a skull I note? Nice touch from the Sons at this time of the year I hope they can get the game on and get a decent crowd in.

A cancellation wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for us to get injured players a little more recovery time and of course a new manager to be bedded in but I'd rather be going to a game even if it will be another customary defeat.

Yeah the rangers B game was off yesterday. The park is solid, unless we get a bit of a thaw I would severely doubt ita going to make it.

Disappointing for me as iv got the hospitality package booked 🤬

That being said. St Pats v Dumbarton Accies is this Saturday and I think it's going to be at OLSP, anyone going in the event of the sons being off might want to get along early........

Edited by pleslie99

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

11 years ago today we had a basement division home game against stenhousemuir postponed due to snow...

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Hopefully this means we can get Chizzy back to score the winner in the rearranged game.

That particular rearranged game saw Bryan Prunty score the first of his overhead kick goals for us.

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I'm frankly astonished at what I'm reading on our club website today - I stay half a mile from the ground and apart from the snow I couldn't get a nail into my back lawn with a Paslode gun it's so frozen solid.

Exactly the same at Stirling. Frozen solid with a generous snow topping.  More snow wouldn't be a shock looking at that sky.