The Traitors (includes spoilers)

MSU

It's great telly, only three episodes left and I was quite hoping Maddy goes, as she's pissing me off quite a bit tbf.

Meryl's been very quiet and no one really has mentioned her at this point, but Amanda was playing some game but might have fucked up voting Theo off.

Wilf was playing dangerously close to the wind early on and I really hope his constant backstabbing gets him to win.

Amanda was playing a blinder before she voted Theo off. (The guy was an irritating fanny of a boy who seemed to think he was the only homosexual man on the planet. His constant crying was extremely fucking annoying as well.) You can't say you trust someone 100% one day and then vote them off the next without arousing suspicion. 

I'm absolutely loving this show but there are a couple of common occurrences that are really starting to piss me off:- 

1. "I absolutely love you but..." - You've known these people a week. Get this love pish to f**k. 

2. Constant crying by certain folk round the table. Get tae f**k. It's a game ffs! 

3. Folk saying they don't like being lied to/making out the Traitors aren't in the same room as them. It's a fucking game called "The Traitors". Do these muppets not realise folk they've 'bonded' with will undoubtedly be one of them? Fannies. 

It's fantastic drama though and I'm really pleased a S2 is already confirmed. 

The wait til Tuesday is too much so I started on the Australian version. Bloody hell, it's just as good. They open with four traitors and they seem to have a better idea of cause and effect and long term planning. Worth pointing your VPN to Australia and 10play.com.au/the-traitors/

Amanda's deciding vote banishing Alyssa rather than Will coming back to bite her was about as foreseeable as you can imagine. Never trust someone prepared to snake you like that. 

Kieran was a great pick. If he refuses you take out probably the sharpest contestant remaining. 

The Faithfuls are so monumentally pish at finding the Traitors - the only 1 that's been found was because a fellow Traitor threw them under the bus.

Maddy, Fay, Hannah always utterly utterly convinced by they're theories, and the most forceful in giving those opinions across to the others, yet always utterly wrong. I'm surprised no-one has sussed out the pattern, and to look at the ones that they don't suspect.

What seems true in the UK and the Australian episodes is in the absence of true evidence, they always end up going with their hearts based on events of the previous 24 hours. So if Person A and Person B are faves to go, and Person A is eliminated and shown to be a Faithful, they collectively seem to forget that Person B was dead suspicious as so they're off the hook.

I don't know if this is just me, but I'm always on the side of the traitors during the episodes but I absolutely love it when one of them gets banished.

There is no evidence though. And the episodes are clearly edited with the aim of telling the story of how the votes go and that might not be an accurate reflection of events.

The end game seems completely rigged against the Faithfuls. Letting Wilf recruit and murder on the 2nd last night is a huge boost for the traitors.  It seems like no matter how well the Faithfuls did there was always going to be 2 traitors in the last 6 so what really was the point in finding the traitors. The traitors are motivated to take out their partners why even bother doing the work themselves. Did it even matter if they were right or wrong.

They got Alyssa and then the traitors got to recruit, they got Amanda and Wilf recruited so what was the point.

As for mechanics, there are 5 of them left so if they vote one faithful out can the two traitors immediately stop the game? At that point it is mutual destruction to continue playing. Because if I am a traitor and my partner is screwing me I tell everyone they are a traitor and let the faithful win.

Edited by Jim McLean's Ghost

Torn with this, wouldn’t mind seeing Wilf lose. There is a lot we don’t see, but unsure why everyone likes him. Plus it’s also good to see a traitor get their comeuppance.

On the other hand seeing Hannah and Meryl as Wilf takes all the money would be priceless.

I don’t think the faithfuls deserve to win, last nights round table once again going down to petty ‘you’ve annoyed me’ route, rather than any real logic.

7 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

As for mechanics, there are 5 of them left so if they vote one faithful out can the two traitors immediately stop the game? 

I'm not sure they can.

Say the group votes out Aaron. Once he declares the group will know there's at least one traitor still in the room. Assuming they're allowed to keep voting, Hannah and Meryl are likely to ditch Kieran and leave them thinking there's now three faithfuls left.

Anyone know what happens if there's a tie in the voting?

It will be absolutely glorious if Kieran successfully snakes Wilf and takes the money. However I think Kieran and or Aaron will be punted and Wilf will survive. Hannah's face will be a picture given she's defended him all along. 

Often they all just go with the pack and go with the name that's first said, but Wilf is incredibly fortunate no-one at all listened to Maddy, who was of course entirety correct despite Hannah's weirdly strong feelings to the contrary. 

Unless the end format changes then there's absolutely no way Wilf doesn't ein tonight. He has the two irritating bitches onside so has the votes. And as soon as Kieran is voted off they'll be absolutely convinced they have found them all. 

Wilf is equally annoying to me and I wanted him to go yesterday. He has played a blinder though so deserves to win for that reason alone. I have now decided I will take greater pleasure seeing those two idiots's faces when it's revealed Wilf is a traitor rather than seeing Wilf go. 

Last night I shouted at the tele a few times. Mainly when both those stupid bitches gave it "I 100% know it's not Wilf". You can't 100% know it's not someone else you fucking muppets!! 

It's ending at the best time for me. I've loved this show but yesterday was the first time where folk annoyed me to a whole other level and I couldn't cope with it much longer so I'm glad it's over tonight. I truly hope Hannah and Meryl are in absolute bits tonight. Fannies. 

If the show sticks to the twists then they'll surely change the format for the final. Some laugh if Claudia comes in and says "There's two traitors in this room". 

Edited by 19QOS19

To be fair Claudia yesterday did say there were traitors (plural) but the thick as mince faithfuls didn’t pick up on it.

At this stage I’ll be delighted if either Wilf, Kieran or both pick up the money just to see the faces of Hannah and Meryl.

Although he’ll leave penniless Aaron can still give it a good GIRUY to the others for doubting him this whole time.

Final word goes to Maddy, surely the 2nd greatest reality contestant in history behind Amanda.

So the odds are in favour of a Wilf win at the moment.

Kieran can probably get Aaron on his side to vote Wilf and it’s then down to getting Meryl onside - if he wants to go down that route. I think it’s his only chance.

Wildcard is the possibility that Hannah has played everyone and is ready to get Wilf out, either at the first round table or subsequent votes before ending it.