The Traitors (includes spoilers)

MSU

1 hour ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Just watched all 3 episodes tonight back to back, it's picking up already. A few players seem pretty formidable and a couple need put in the bin.

Reveal hidden contents

Think they've planted the info that there's a mother/son combo. Not buying that Zack just came up with that out of the blue and got it half right.

Also really glad they never went with Z-list celebrity contestants and kept it to (relatively) normal folk.

Nah, remember last year they had a 'secret' couple in the show before the guy blew it. So I can see why Zach maybe thought of it. Hang fire on the celebrity version. There's not a chance they won't make a version with the usual Z-listers whoring themselves out to stay relevant. 

E3 was a belter. The 2 lads have played a blinder picking Ash, providing she goes out. Be some laugh if she stays though. Brian made a complete c**t of it though. He's clearly as thick as he was all them years ago at the GFT. 

sddefault(1).jpg.2b520c4b848ed4cb388578101416cea9.jpg

0_Screenshot-2024-01-03-at-134112.thumb.png.108f2fd0a95f82ece1a13655258e377e.png

Thought the daft bugger who went in E2 was the guy from Mary Poppins as well.

the-traitors-season-2-sonja-1f06a3c.jpg.58929e856ce9845eb3858a70d65511a8.jpgScreenshot_20240105-003021.thumb.png.61a67a735b7d833bb10b0b5c923a573f.png

8 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

I also do think it suits Claudia, I normally don't like her, she's much better suited to it than Alan Cumming on the American version hamming it up. Although I appreciate he's playing to an American audience 

Dollllarrrrrrs.

I am not sure about the format of this.  If Colombo was on this show, he would spot the traitors immediately but they would know this and get rid of him.  Similarly anyone that suggests a traitor when nobody else does.  Therefore the best strategy is to display no ability to detect a traitor at all or base your decision on nothing at all.

Diane thought Anthony was a traitor because of how he behaved in the line-up.  That was before the traitors had even been selected by Claudia.

The traitors made an absolute pig’s ear of that situation. They were lucky that Meg wasn’t on the radar of enough people or they’d have been properly found out.

Just as well Ash was on a shoogly peg anyway.

Didn't watch last series but this is great telly. Paul is getting far too cocky, some nice fake emotions from him at the vote. Brian deservedly punted for his absolute meltdown. Hoping that they stopped at the reveal at the end there because theres some great fireworks in the next episode. 

Ash did herself no favours by going into the dungeon as she was not able to defend herself throughout the day in the main group. Putting a Traitor or two in the dungeon was the most obvious tactic and it has not worked out as they had hoped. 

Gutted that Meg is going to be murdered - I liked her.

Love that people are daft enough to say it’s 100% not person x. 

I guess it’s difficult/human nature but everyone seems to succumb to heart over head and get blinded by person x who is super nice.

I think Zack will get banished next on the basis he defended and didn’t vote for Ash. He also was on the radar in the first banishment?

Unless Paul not getting murdered raises more suspicion. But think he has enough on his side around the room, plus traitors won’t turn again this early.

Edited by kent_don
Spelling

I didn't watch last year so I might be a bit vague on the rules. When a player is banished, are they allowed to lie about whether they're a faithful or traitor? Last night's ending has me wondering if Ash will say she's a faithful so folk might see Paul, Miles and Harry's shock reaction as a way of revenge for all three turning on her. 

1 hour ago, microdave said:

I didn't watch last year so I might be a bit vague on the rules. When a player is banished, are they allowed to lie about whether they're a faithful or traitor? Last night's ending has me wondering if Ash will say she's a faithful so folk might see Paul, Miles and Harry's shock reaction as a way of revenge for all three turning on her. 

No - at that point in the game they have to be truthful.

I know that we all know he's a traitor, but it's quite alarming only Jaz seems able to see through Paul. Can't believe not one of them clocked that his fake cry last night was totally bogus as well. 

Edited by Michael W

I think Claudia is a good presenter on this, but I really do think someone like Noel Edmonds would catapult this show to the next level. You know, someone willing to literally call them all out as thick after they banished Jonny and gave a grand total of zero votes to Paul. 

Edited by DrewDon

Jaz seems a switched on dude to what Paul's upto.

It could've been a total guess but he's bang on the money.

Disappointed Johnny went, he seemed a decent guy from what we saw of him and the stories of what he's gone through sounded horrific.

Didn't stop Harry voting his "idol" off right enough, the armed forces brotherhood seemed to be all forgotten about and then the drama and crocodile tears after the banishment. He's actually starting to piss me right off, he literally hangs on Paul's every word when the traitors are together.

Would love to see Paul out sooner rather than later too.

Not invested in this series at all.......

2 minutes ago, Willie adie said:

That last shot of Charlotte in the bath was my highlight so far , followed by her in the white tight top and blue lycra shorts 

Which made the traitors shortlisting her for the next murder even more baffling. These guys clearly aren't thinking straight.

You'd be keeping her in the game as long as possible.