The Traitors (includes spoilers)

MSU

5 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Just when you think this show couldn’t get more camp. Superb episode.

Paul’s downfall is surely coming.

Maybe not, as they all seem to be now lauding him as a faithful who was responsible for getting rid of a traitor by passing on Diane’s view that it was Myles. I thought Paul would be toast next time out as the narrative that there were two traitors trading blows across the round table took hold, but once Myles was outed as a traitor? Really enjoying this show, once you get into it, addictive!

Will be interesting to see who they invite to be a traitor, and will they accept. If they don’t accept, you’d think the two remaining traitors will murder them asap.

I sense part of Paul's inevitable downfall will be him thinking that he's still the leader of the traitors and Harry's not smart. The reality is Harry took over around the time Paul went in the dungeon as shown by his comment at the roundtable and getting what he wanted at the end.

There are a couple of them that have figured Paul out. They won't get the support of some of the others and are playing the long game, but Paul's card is now marked and he has to play a fine line between killing people that'll banish him in the final and trying not to have them with him if he makes it. It continues to be unbelievable that people buy his nonsense, especially the victim playing at Miles trying to get him out. 

Harry's challenge is to try and not come across as guilty when he's snaking Paul and trying to turn the rest against him.

The biggest thing that could save Paul is that a lot of these faithful dafties still wouldn’t think he’s a traitor if he walked into breakfast wearing a ‘I’m a traitor’ T Shirt, with Claudia Winkleman coming in behind him holding up a big placard that says ‘Paul is a traitor’.

Edited by pozbaird

Few points from last night - 

Very early on it was clear that Miles was toast.

Why did Jaz vote Andrew? Is he trying to show Paul that he's dropped him as a suspect (for now). The previous episode showed him having all but sussed out Paul and Harry.

The coffin scene was really harsh on Ross. He looked aghast at the whole thing.

Paul and Harry maniacally laughing with other in the turret, but both really thinking of how they can throw each other under the bus. If they ask Zack or Ross I'd expect them to get a knock-back.

If there's still only two traitors I reckon Paul will be outed soon. Harry's whispering to Zack at the round table and (hopefully) Jaz picking up his previous thinking could push it along.

2 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

Also, this page is worth a follow in Twitter/X.

Shows the reactions of pairs of the banished and murdered players finding out who the traitors were.

And this.

You might already know but it's part of The Traitors: Uncloaked on BBC 2.

+1 for missing S1 but totally gripped by season 2, also +1 for thinking Claudia plays the role brilliantly. That said I cant help but thinking they must have been pissing themselves laughing during takes on last nights episode.

For me I reckon Paul & Harry will ask Ross to join them, but he'll turn them down.

Obviously nothing to go on but can't wait to find out tonight.

TV moment of the year by January 18th. Absolutely delighted. Wondering about the power of editing though, Zack and then Harry in the roundtable are the first times people have actually pointed out the dungeon stuff in a structured way and that was the most fatal thing, so I wonder if maybe they have discussed it before and just not shown it so it made it more impactful tonight. If this lot weren't incredibly thick I'd think Harry might have overegged it

Ross winking at the camera in the car was brilliant! 😂

That was a great episode - I briefly thought that Zack or Jaz was going to pull votes from Paul and leave Harry with a VERY awkward Traitor meeting. Andrew looked like a deer in headlights.

Best episode of the series in a run of really great episodes. Fair play to Harry. He saw a chance and he took it but I've got to wonder if he's spaffed his load a little too quickly.

Talking of which, another great Charlotte bath scene as well. What a show.

Edited by MSU

Andrew is lucky that no-one clocked his face after Paul was sent out. He looked like he'd just watched a dog shiting all over his new carpet. All whilst everyone else celebrated. 

A very bad pick - he's not into ot at all and he immediately knew Paul would sacrifice him the moment he needed to. 

I reckon Zak is going out. He can't be tied to Paul and he's a threat. 

Edited by Michael W

3 minutes ago, MSU said:

Best episode of the series in a run of really great episodes. Fair play to Harry. He saw a chance and he took it but I've got to wonder if he's spaffed his load a little too quickly.

Another great Charlotte bath scene as well. What a show.

We were wondering if any of the remaining faithfuls are bright enough to think "How the f**k did Harry come up with all that detail?"

Charlie in particular is reminding me of Meryl in that she seems to have no clue what's going on.

Fucking brilliant. Utterly convinced Paul will be on the news in the the future for murdering someone. Genuinely think he's a psychopath. He treated Harry with contempt and thought he was much more clever than him. Delighted Harry took him down. It must be edited horribly if everyone loves him because to me he came across as a self-centred w****r. 

I really didn't like Charlotte as she loves to roll her eyes at folk she doesn't agree with and was totally up Paul's arse but fair play for outing him. I'm not really sure where I want this to go now as I don't really dislike anyone now.