The Traitors (includes spoilers)

MSU

Genuinely amazing that Paul survived that without any real scrutiny, can't remember if they were as sheepy last year at just jumping on the first person mentioned as having "changed" 5 days into a psychological long form game. 

There is literally no other reason why Paul walks through that door other than being a traitor. If they were both faithful, killing him and leaving Meg, who would 100% have been voted off at the next roundtable as they all admitted, is the most no brainer move the traitors could make, they'd be giving themselves essentially a worry free day. The fact that even the ones who suspect Paul haven't been able to articulate that is infuriating. 

It's painful how fucking stupid this lot are. How the f**k Paul wasn't even seriously discussed at the table was baffling. 

Charlotte is going to be this year's Hannah whereby she's totally convinced Paul (like Wilf) isn't a traitor and will shoot down anyone who says otherwise. Given how up his arse Charlotte is, I don't think getting rid of her would be a bad move for Paul tbh. Though I'd love her to get shafted by him at the end just to see her face. 

I think Paul fucked it for him and Harry in his chat with Jaz, if he can raise it in a less sniveling way than he has before. I think they all fucked it with running around for the cup.

Knowing this bunch of goons though they'll vote off Zack first next week because he's the most annoying and they'll burn Jaz to death for daring to bring up Paul's name again.

I'm pure "he can't keep getting away with it" Jesse Pinkman about Paul right now, he's not even that good. Every time his name's brought up he's so defensive and acts personally offended. 

On 11/01/2024 at 22:42, David Fernández said:

I know this has probably been mentioned already but it really winds me up when they say 'he/she is 100% faithful'. Like how do you know?😂 anyone can be a traitor.

Andrew and Charlotte are the worst for it this year. They are completely taken in by Paul.

I have enjoyed how genuinely offended Paul has appeared to be about Jaz being onto him. The little conversation after the banishment was cackhanded, but it wouldn't surprise me if Paul was thinking that he could superficially squash the beef with Jaz, then convince Harry and Miles to murder him that night. It would still have been a big risk, but I could kind of see the logic to it, especially with this lot showing that they aren't particularly reliable at reading quite obvious events. Obviously the twist removed, or at least greatly complicated, that possibility. 

I have mixed feelings about Diane now. I appreciate that she is a big personality and she has been game with the challenges, but her judgement is questionable. She isn't alone in that, of course, but she has that teacher tendency of always thinking she is correct despite often being wrong, and also needing to tell everyone. I would almost be tempted to keep her around a little bit longer if I were in Paul, Harry and Miles' shoes, precisely because of that. 

Harry's tactic seems to include changing the word faithful to fateful in his head in order to convince everyone he's not a traitor. Although disappointed he didn't keep his conversation with Jaz to himself and convince the other two to murder him in episode 5 before revealing what Jaz said at the next roundtable as Paul would eventually turn on him and he's now essentially landed both of them in it.

I think Diane is safe, as assume the get out will be that she drank from the chalice but it was after midnight so doesn’t count and there won’t be a murder, leaving the inevitable “mother/son”’storyline alive and well.

Maybe wasn’t aware of it last year with it being the first, but this one seems to be a bit more “produced”. Hope they don’t further that, as it’s always the death knell (with me) for shows like this.

17 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

I think Diane is safe, as assume the get out will be that she drank from the chalice but it was after midnight so doesn’t count and there won’t be a murder, leaving the inevitable “mother/son”’storyline alive and well.

Maybe wasn’t aware of it last year with it being the first, but this one seems to be a bit more “produced”. Hope they don’t further that, as it’s always the death knell (with me) for shows like this.

I assumed that was all for dramatic effect. She probably drank from it at about 9pm! 

Good riddance if she did. Found her extremely nippy. I think Paul may be a genuine sociopath. The guy has actual black shark eyes. As much as I don't like him, the longer it goes on the more I'll want to see the Traitors win given how fucking stupid this lot are. They seem more focussed on getting rid of folk with bad personality traits rather than genuine reasons they could be a Traitor. 

Jaz is the only one with a brain. But sadly he doesn't have the clout to overthrow them and he'll be shot down by Paul's dogs. 

Paul has been a bit part guest on the Chatabix podcast with Joe Wilkinson and David Earl. He was on initially to talk about his experience on Deal or No Deal, what could have been done in one episode has been going on over several now. He's fairly insufferable on it, very much revelling in his 15 minutes of fame. They gave him the idea of applying for the show, which he obviously did. However it has split the listeners a fair bit with some really liking him, and others like myself thinking he is a self centred nob and now not listening to their daily updates on how he is doing. 

On a sidenote, his wife is a wid.