The Traitors (includes spoilers)

MSU

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I really didn't like Charlotte as she loves to roll her eyes at folk she doesn't agree with and was totally up Paul's arse but fair play for outing him. I'm not really sure where I want this to go now as I don't really dislike anyone now. 

I agree on her, and she's really unpleasant to Zack as well. He's obviously an annoying person to be around but it's clearly just who he is and she's quite nasty to him on purpose.

I'd go for Charli, traitors have been there smartest when it's someone completely out of left field getting murdered. No one super popular, no one super loud at roundtable, no one who's voiced suspicions about any of the traitors

Wild celebrations in that roundtable. I thought Jaz had smashed his chair to bits, the way he flung it against the wall.

Was Harry too specific in his takedown of Paul? He went into some detail about the dungeon plan…

Bloody 30 seconds too early for Charlotte bath scene..

Have to say I think Holly and Charlotte so far have been beyond suspicion and I expect them to get the the end.

They neednt celebrate to much that's the last two traitors taken down by a fellow traitor,

Obviously they got sick of them being totally incapable of working it out for themselves 

1 minute ago, kent_don said:

Wild celebrations in that roundtable. I thought Jaz had smashed his chair to bits, the way he flung it against the wall.

Was Harry too specific in his takedown of Paul? He went into some detail about the dungeon plan…

He said to " you said to put yourself doen there" I wonder if anyone else noticed it

Just finished Season 1.  Utterly brilliant TV.  

Spoiler

Not impressed that Hannah and Meryl ended up as winners!  Both were useless throughout.  Fair play to Kieran - absolutely love his "parting gift".

Season 2 will be started tonight.

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Just finished Season 1.  Utterly brilliant TV.  

Hide contents

Not impressed that Hannah and Meryl ended up as winners!  Both were useless throughout.  Fair play to Kieran - absolutely love his "parting gift".

Season 2 will be started tonight.

As much as some of this lot are thick. I doubt there will ever be as thick a contestant to win a game show as Meryl. Even after it was practically revealed Wilf was a traitor she stood there not having any clue what was going on. Complete moron. 

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

As much as some of this lot are thick. I doubt there will ever be as thick a contestant to win a game show as Meryl. Even after it was practically revealed Wilf was a traitor she stood there not having any clue what was going on. Complete moron. 

So funny, tho. Her wee jump of glee when she came into the room each morning for breakfast made me chuckle. But aye. Thick as shite in the neck of a bottle, definitely.

Charlotte paid the price for backing Paul to the hilt, that's the risk you take she paid for it.

I think she should have been allowed one more bath before she left,

Oh and it appears she did pack an item of clothing that wasn't tight , going by her trousers at the round table.

Looking at who's left

Andrew- nice but dim but he's sees how ruthless Harry is , he's uncomfortable as a traitor and I think if he gets the chance he's taking out Harry.

Hollie - she is harmless and coasting along , she will never get banished, and I reckon she could coast to the final.

Evie- again she has more or less left unscathed she could be at risk.

Jasmine - I think she is a goner next round table.

Jaz- has been shrewd and timed his attack on Paul , but he's running out of time and can he repeat his feat with Paul.

Harry- starting to strut about like he's fucking Archie, now Ross is onto him as killing Diane,  and if he gets Andrew who doesnt trust him on side and Jaz goes for it 

Three votes is enough next week for at least a tie break, 

Ross- will he avenge Diane's death , he has been a shit faithful if he continues his form as a traitor, then the other two are snookered.

Zack - for me he is the clever one , I'm tipping him to win.

That was great! Total contrast from last year with 6 traitors already.

Three mental episodes this week. Ross could well be Harry’s downfall if Jaz grows a set and follows his instincts.

On 23/12/2022 at 19:05, Boghead ranter said:

Also her in the money-raising challenge a couple of days ago with picking the way thru the lasers.

Meryl when challenge was unveiled - *jumps about* "yes, if ever a challenge was designed for me!"

Next up - Meryl.

2 seconds later - "Bzzzp, contestant eliminated"

Absolute talent vacuum.

I'd like to thank @buchan30 for greenying this an hour ago, and reminding me of this classic 🤣