Queens v Kelty

Another difficult game Kelty have a decent squad all  with good  experience.

Any team that has a fit Nicky Low in midfield will give us problems .

On to us our keeper and defence are far too weak something that must sorted in the New Year  but hopefully we will  have more going forward.

We are a hit n miss this season ,Low n Tidser back in midfield last week made a massive difference and Austin getting some minutes a good sign as well , had a few hard luck stories on the road this season so could do with a win but Queens picking up a bit so 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Given the time of year, the current cold weather, the way we've been and the away support, I think this could be our lowest league attendance for years. I reckon there will be less than 900 - though that's not to say they'll announce that... 

Should feel slightly optimistic given our past couple of results but this side has been getting our hopes up that they've turned a corner only to disappoint us so many times already this season so I'm not expecting any different on Saturday. You should never change a winning team but I'd expect McKay, Wilson and Reilly to slot back in. And WG will be ordered back to the bench of course, unfortunately. 

We can make a bit of a gap with a win so a scrappy 1-0 win will do me just fine. 

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Given the time of year, the current cold weather, the way we've been and the away support, I think this could be our lowest league attendance for years. I reckon there will be less than 900 - though that's not to say they'll announce that... 

Should feel slightly optimistic given our past couple of results but this side has been getting our hopes up that they've turned a corner only to disappoint us so many times already this season so I'm not expecting any different on Saturday. You should never change a winning team but I'd expect McKay, Wilson and Reilly to slot back in. And WG will be ordered back to the bench of course, unfortunately. 

We can make a bit of a gap with a win so a scrappy 1-0 win will do me just fine. 

Sadly yes - despite making a huge difference at RB and improving our passing out of defence significantly no doubt WG will retreat to the sanctuary of the dugout on Sat. Utter madness but somebody will eventually realise the error of their ways - most likely with a few games to go when the Play Off dream is unlikely to materialise.

Gavin has struggled of late - would prefer to see Connelly start with Paton upfront.

16 hours ago, the_palmy_pie said:

What’s the chances the ‘all weather pitch ‘ being unplayable this weekend ? 

7 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

The weather is due to get milder from Friday afternoon onwards so I'd be pretty hopeful the game will be on.

Met Office QOSFC

Game's being played down in the deep south (tropics like) tbf ... 🙄

14 minutes ago, the_palmy_pie said:

Game in doubt unless temperatures rise soon. 

Got several flu victims in the squad too, Wullie's had it bad plus a few other unnamed players. Could we ask for a postponement if we're struggling for numbers. 

2 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Got several flu victims in the squad too, Wullie's had it bad plus a few other unnamed players. Could we ask for a postponement if we're struggling for numbers. 

He mentioned Reilly and Wilson both being unwell in his interview after Alloa