Queens v Kelty

I confess I know very little (nothing) about maintenance of 3G pitches but if the surface is thawing can they not brush over it, and apply new rubber crumb if needed. They've got a big brushing machine on the back of a tractor have they not? I await the usual responses that I'm a stupid cnut if this is not practical. 

We've scored and done little else. Thankfully it's still far more than Kelty have offered. As a neutral I'd think QoS are containing Kelty comfortably but as a QoS fan I know we're incapable of doing that all game. Combine that with the fact Cardle has yet to come on and fall over the place in dangerous places then I'd say we need at least one more goal. 

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

We've scored and done little else. Thankfully it's still far more than Kelty have offered. As a neutral I'd think QoS are containing Kelty comfortably but as a QoS fan I know we're incapable of doing that all game. Combine that with the fact Cardle has yet to come on and fall over the place in dangerous places then I'd say we need at least one more goal. 

Cheers for the HT feedback ... thought Connelly might have started after doing well in the Diddy Cup at Alloa - struggling with the flu bug maybe?

10 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Cheers for the HT feedback ... thought Connelly might have started after doing well in the Diddy Cup at Alloa - struggling with the flu bug maybe?

Connelly hasnt trained all week. Worst hit other the manager himself possibly.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

52 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

You got tonight’s lotto numbers?

8 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

You got tonight’s lotto numbers?

In fairness, it isn’t a big surprise. We have a shite team. Shite teams rarely string a run of wins together. Even in the seaside leagues. 

4 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

In fairness, it isn’t a big surprise. We have a shite team. Shite teams rarely string a run of wins together. Even in the seaside leagues. 

I assumed it was more in regards to Cardle falling down. He's a renowned diving wee b*****d but then Currie is thick enough to have touched him. Given my poor view I couldn't call it. 

Get Gibson and his bunch of imposter defenders to f**k.  Spare me any excuses about flu victims, this shower of underachievers have been taking the piss for most of the season. Don't trust Gibson with a January window, get someone in to sort things out if we're to finish near mid table. 

We'll done to Kelty, deserved win imo. Kelty No 6 must have had his easiest game of the season. Had the feel of a training game for them at times. 

4 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Get Gibson and his bunch of imposter defenders to f**k.  Spare me any excuses about flu victims, this shower of underachievers have been taking the piss for most of the season. Don't trust Gibson with a January window, get someone in to sort things out if we're to finish near mid table. 

We'll done to Kelty, deserved win imo. Kelty No 6 must have had his easiest game of the season. Had the feel of a training game for them at times. 

I agree. Am not convinced Gibson has done anything to suggest he can be trusted with a transfer kitty. 

For me, it was the inevitability of today. As we sat further and further back it felt a matter of time.