The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2023

Incoming.

Tech entrepreneur Nick Hungerford, who has terminal bone cancer, says his two-year-old daughter inspired him to set up a charity for bereaved children.

Mr Hungerford, 43, says he has two months left to live and believes children should not have to live with a lifetime of grief and trauma.

14 minutes ago, D.V.T. said:

Alan Arkin at 89. “Argo f**k yourself” 

“You have a morbid aversion to dying. You probably resent the fact that you're at war and might get your head blown off any second."
"I more than resent it, sir. I'm absolutely incensed."
"You have deep-seated survival anxieties. And you don't like bigots, bullies, snobs, or hypocrites. Subconsciously there are many people you hate."
"Consciously, sir, consciously," Yossarian corrected in an effort to help. "I hate them consciously."
"You're antagonistic to the idea of being robbed, exploited, degraded, humiliated, or deceived. Misery depresses you. Ignorance depresses you. Persecution depresses you. Violence depresses you. Corruption depresses you. You know, it wouldn't surprise me if you're a manic-depressive!"
"Yes, sir. Perhaps I am."
"Don't try to deny it."
"I'm not denying it, sir," said Yossarian, pleased with the miraculous rapport that finally existed between them. "I agree with all you've said.”