Ross County vs St Johnstone 17/12/22

Yeah we're away.

If me and my dad want to go to the next 2 games it would cost us £120 just for match tickets. 

Supporters bus would cost £52.

Then say £15 for something to eat/drink at half time.

So youre approaching £200 for two people to attend two matches, and folk wonder why crowds in Scotland struggle to ever rise.

Very poor by County.  It’s snowing like f**k in Perth just now, so who knows what the road up will be like tomorrow, and as mentioned there’s no trains available.

Will the game be in doubt?

The temptation to watch it for free on Saints tv is real.

Shouldn’t really, but you start to begrudge the pricing deal we give away supports when they’re fleecing us this much.

13 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Very poor by County.  It’s snowing like f**k in Perth just now, so who knows what the road up will be like tomorrow, and as mentioned there’s no trains available.

Will the game be in doubt?

The temptation to watch it for free on Saints tv is real.

Shouldn’t really, but you start to begrudge the pricing deal we give away supports when they’re fleecing us this much.

No snow here ATM.

2 hours ago, StoneThrowAway said:

No snow here ATM.

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Yeah no snow here since Tuesday I think. Roads all clear about Dingwall. Fucking freezing though. -5 when I was out earlier. 

Plenty of it here and still coming down. 

I'd like to think there will be some early communication on this either way as the supporters buses are leaving Perth before 10am. We don't want people being half way there and it being another Hibs scenario. 

County win with Parish in goals and 3 nailed on starters missing. The last time Parish played in Dingwall was awful! 

Still at least Remi is apparent only out with the flu rather than an injury I think.