Motherwell vs St Mirren

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

Tinpot/shat it.

100%

I saw Alan Burrows late last night wearing waterproofs banging away with a hammer at the pipes in the main stand. Did not think much about it at the time.

Now I realise we are waiting until you sell Baccus for £75m before we agree to reschedule the game. 

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

100%

I saw Alan Burrows late last night wearing waterproofs banging away with a hammer at the pipes in the main stand. Did not think much about it at the time.

Now I realise we are waiting until you sell Baccus for £75m before we agree to reschedule the game. 

Just wait till you see his replacement. 

Just now, CoF said:

Do Dundee think we’re lying or something? Our pipes are none of their business. 

The BBC have let the cat out of the bag here. Dundee are the 'hidden hand' controlling football, a glimpse of this happened during the vote to call the Covid season. In fact, their continued love of the Championship is just to keep them out of the public eye, while they pull the strings behind.

On 13/12/2022 at 17:28, pozbaird said:

Probably get called off fifteen minutes before kick off because a 10ft x 30ft rectangle in front of the Motherwell Bois area is still a bit frosty.…. Yes, proper Scottish top flight fitba’ is indeed back. 

Ach, I was pretty close. Had a gut feeling the game would be called off by a playing surface issue, never banked on burst pipes the day before. BBC Alba now showing a re-run of the shinty final from 1998 at 6pm instead?