Motherwell vs St Mirren

14 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

Tinpot 

Tinpot, soup pot, teapot, chamber pot. Any available fucking pot to place under burst pipes welcome.

With the number of households and businesses in the local area experiencing heating failures, burst and frozen pipes, I'm not surprised stadium stands have succumbed to the same fate. Would imagine similar releases from a few more clubs to follow throughout the day. 

Still a pisser, mind.

Edited by 'WellDel

Fucking annoying on so many levels. 
My birthday and had 3 (non MFC fans) friends coming along.

I also had a toy for the toy drive but I live in Edinburgh so not going through now sadly.

Will also cost the club a shit load of lost revenue in terms of refunds and repair costs. Need to demolish that stand and build a new one if anyone has a spare £25m lying around. 

Only consolation is they won’t lose on my Bday 🤔😉..

I have a feeling that even if there is reason to call this off, the authorities will push for it to be played purely because the fiasco of the winter world cup has removed a lot of the available time to replay games.

I don't know what the contingency should the calendar be hit by bad weather, we've seen lots of problems in the past with fixture pile up, considering we lost effectively a month.

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

Will also cost the club a shit load of lost revenue in terms of refunds and repair costs. Need to demolish that stand and build a new one if anyone has a spare £25m lying around. 

I'm pretty sure we would have situations like this on the insurance.

And yeah. Just need a well fan to win the Euromillions lotto to fund Fir Park 2.

19 minutes ago, Ric said:

I have a feeling that even if there is reason to call this off, the authorities will push for it to be played purely because the fiasco of the winter world cup has removed a lot of the available time to replay games.

I don't know what the contingency should the calendar be hit by bad weather, we've seen lots of problems in the past with fixture pile up, considering we lost effectively a month.

In our case that's actually rubbish... WC took 9 dates, whereas Oct/Nov international windows (3 each) + winter break (5) would've taken 11. Season finishes 1 week later than usual. No cup replays this year. Result: several extra free midweeks.

Wed 11 Jan
Wed 18 Jan     being used for some games displaced by LC SFs
Wed 25 Jan

Wed 8 Feb
Wed 15 Feb     CL/EL/etc.
Wed 22 Feb     CL/EL/etc.

Wed 1 Mar
Wed 8 Mar     CL/EL/etc.
Wed 15 Mar     CL/EL/etc.

Wed 5 Apr
Wed 12 Apr     CL/EL/etc.
Wed 19 Apr     CL/EL/etc.

Wed 26 Apr

Wed 3 May

Wed 10 May     CL/EL/etc.
Wed 17 May     CL/EL/etc.

Edited by HibeeJibee

2 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

In our case that's actually rubbish... WC took 9 dates, whereas Oct/Nov international windows (3 each) + winter break (5) would've taken 11. Season finishes 1 week later than usual. No cup replays this year. Result: several extra free midweeks.

Ah, ok, I mean I still think the authorities would push for the game to be played to just avoid possible fixture pile-ups in the coming months, with the way the weather has been going who knows.

20 minutes ago, Ric said:

ZCA5VHm.png

Aside from the obvious banter to come, does this help either team?

Perhaps us as it allows time for Baccus to come back?

He's been back for ages.

Just now, Div said:

He's been back for ages.

Oh, that's good to know, I might have misread it but I thought Hearts were saying they would be without Rowles so I thought it might be something to do with them being blocked from returning to their team until the WC was over.