Dundee United vs Everyone’s Other Favourite Team

We've had United's number a bit recently. 4 wins, a draw and 16 goals scored across the last 5 games.

Their results are all over the place this season though. Getting the first goal seems to be the key.

22 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Opportunity for everyone present to tell DRoss what a good job he's doing.

Neilson and DRoss in the same venue.  I’ll be hoarse by the end of the game, and I’m watching it on TV.

I imagine Douglas Ross will be on the Jerry Kerr stand side - if he's on the George Fox side he's going to come in for some amount of abuse (probably even more than our own players).

To be honest, as much as I endorse giving him an earful, I'd rather focus on the game once it starts. The whole thing might become a distraction. Could be an interesting afternoon...

17 hours ago, DC92 said:

We've had United's number a bit recently. 4 wins, a draw and 16 goals scored across the last 5 games.

Their results are all over the place this season though. Getting the first goal seems to be the key.

Aye, United's home form has been decent of late and they do have some good players.

Three wins in their last four at home, all of those being clean sheets too. The only one they didn't win was the game they went down to ten against Motherwell.

We should be going out front foot to win the game, but a point wouldn't shock or distress me.

34 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Aye, United's home form has been decent of late and they do have some good players.

Three wins in their last four at home, all of those being clean sheets too. The only one they didn't win was the game they went down to ten against Motherwell.

We should be going out front foot to win the game, but a point wouldn't shock or distress me.

We were utter utter cack against Motherwell even before the red