Hearts v Hibs

19 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

0-2 Hibs.

No sure about that.

My only crumb of comfort is that neither defence is exactly wonderful at the moment..............but for that to make a difference, we need to supply for our forwards - Hearts midfield are good at snuffing that out, while ours is not exactly laden with creativity, esp if Kenneh slots back in.

Its going to be baltic and no chance of getting to the bogs at Tynecastle for a jimmy riddle as the young laddies will be racking up the lines....................the early start on the peeve feels like a double edged sword now 😬

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

No sure about that.

My only crumb of comfort is that neither defence is exactly wonderful at the moment..............but for that to make a difference, we need to supply for our forwards - Hearts midfield are good at snuffing that out, while ours is not exactly laden with creativity, esp if Kenneh slots back in.

Its going to be baltic and no chance of getting to the bogs at Tynecastle for a jimmy riddle as the young laddies will be racking up the lines....................the early start on the peeve feels like a double edged sword now 😬

Does my head in that at away games, once seen some boy do lines off the top of a communal urinal at Fir Park. Absolutely filthy.

Nerves starting to kick in here. No expectation for Hibs, but the expectation for Hearts is huge.

Perfect scenario for it to blow up in your face big time.  I've seen it too often before.

I know I should calm the f**k down.

Airplane- Calm Down, Get ahold of yourself! animated gif

42 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

No sure about that.

The concourse before the game will be a nightmare. On it early myself. Animal House Drinking GIF

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Does my head in that at away games, once seen some boy do lines off the top of a communal urinal at Fir Park. Absolutely filthy.

I think there's a whole thread to be has about drugs at football.... 

I'm not exactly a puritan zealot, but there's a time and a place, and the away end bogs isn't exactly my first thought 😂

42 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

I think there's a whole thread to be has about drugs at football.... 

I'm not exactly a puritan zealot, but there's a time and a place, and the away end bogs isn't exactly my first thought 😂

Aye I'm the same. Each to their own, but don't get the appeal myself.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

If Kingsley is fit I'd like to see him go to the left of a 3 and Cochrane wing back. However I can't see him dropping Halliday so am worried we get a left footer on the right hand side of the centre halves.

That would be my gut feeling. Nice problem to have in a way, obviously a big "if" Kingsley is fit.

Cochrane (IMO) has a tendency to be a bit hot headed, so if Kingsley can manage 45 minutes, I'd keep him back as a sub for the inevitable yellow card.