Insecurity FC v The Champions (2nd January 2023)

15 minutes ago, AJF said:

When you consider some of the replies to the SPFL’s tweet about it, it does seem as though some are triggered 

I think Beale’s done fantastically well this December. 

He’s single-handedly managed to keep Morelos under 30 stone. 

Edited by Greenlantern
Edit

27 minutes ago, AJF said:

When you consider some of the replies to the SPFL’s tweet about it, it does seem as though some are triggered 

Social media is full of bell ends. I don’t suspect any Celtic fan on this forum is triggered by it nd this is where we post.

@bennett is never done trawling it. Case closed.

😂

Ange Postecoglou in furious Celtic handball blast as he insists debate would be 'different' if it went against Rangers

Postecoglou insists it should have been a penalty as Connor Goldson's "save" was one of just two in the game

Ange Postecoglou has hit out at the decision to deny his side a penalty against Rangers - and says the debate would be "different" if the shoe was on the other foot.

"But with the introduction of VAR and the decisions that have gone against us, there's zero chance that's going to even out by the end of the season. It's just remarkable, we've had at least three major decisions go against us.

"We can say it just comes down to interpretation or whatever people want to say, but I guarantee you if that game finished 2-2 and Rangers were denied that decision, the talk would be about how that was a title-defining decision.

"The fact that it wasn't because we still have a reasonable result, as we have in all the other games like at Tynecastle when the decisions went against us, doesn't mean we should ignore it.

It still needs highlighted and it still needs clarification. To go back to your original decision, it's a penalty in my mind. Before we even started introducing VAR, it's always been a penalty for us. There were only two saves in the game; one by Joe and one by Connor.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

😂

Ange Postecoglou in furious Celtic handball blast as he insists debate would be 'different' if it went against Rangers

Postecoglou insists it should have been a penalty as Connor Goldson's "save" was one of just two in the game

Ange Postecoglou has hit out at the decision to deny his side a penalty against Rangers - and says the debate would be "different" if the shoe was on the other foot.

"But with the introduction of VAR and the decisions that have gone against us, there's zero chance that's going to even out by the end of the season. It's just remarkable, we've had at least three major decisions go against us.

"We can say it just comes down to interpretation or whatever people want to say, but I guarantee you if that game finished 2-2 and Rangers were denied that decision, the talk would be about how that was a title-defining decision.

"The fact that it wasn't because we still have a reasonable result, as we have in all the other games like at Tynecastle when the decisions went against us, doesn't mean we should ignore it.

It still needs highlighted and it still needs clarification. To go back to your original decision, it's a penalty in my mind. Before we even started introducing VAR, it's always been a penalty for us. There were only two saves in the game; one by Joe and one by Connor.

On yersel’ Ange. 

No furiousness or blasting in there at all though. Disappointing.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

That's Mr Postecoglou there, the man who said he doesn't want to talk about VAR.

He has done so every week though.

He does get asked about it every week, but I agree, he could just tell them he doesn’t want to talk about. The press are fucking idiots though. They’d keep asking any way.

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

That's Mr Postecoglou there, the man who said he doesn't want to talk about VAR.

He has done so every week though.

Tbf to him he’s has a tough week. His win rate in the league this season has dropped to a paltry 90%, 2 players have hinted about wanting to leave, the Groin Brigade have been out-arseholed by the Onion Bears and, most critically, his most consistent performer this season “GT” has admitted he is prejudiced against ‘fat-boys’ which means their relationship is untenable.

Used to not mind Ange as much as he never seemed to buy into the whole OF panto shite they have going but he's become increasingly paranoid recently and just went the same way as every other OF manager. 

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

"Evening folks. Welcome to Clyde Super Score Board. Next on the line we have Ange from Royston"

I'm pretty sure you are that pish stained alcoholic *** tramp Andy Lacey, who lives in a shed and regularly phones in that programme making a spectacular arse of himself.