Ayr United v Hamilton

Super JR, that 2 wins in 20 now a win rate of 10%. Thats almost twice as poor as Martin Canning when were in the big boys league

To save any further emarrassment can we just ask the SPFL to relagate us now

What is the lowest points total ever in this division, maybe thats what were aiming for

Just now, smc4761 said:

Super JR, that 2 wins in 20 now a win rate of 10%. Thats almost twice as poor as Martin Canning when were in the big boys league

To save any further emarrassment can we just ask the SPFL to relagate us now

What is the lowest points total ever in this division, maybe thats what were aiming for

Didn’t Brechin go all season without a win?

For the first time since I was about 12, I just decided I couldn't be bothered going to the football. Went to the cinema instead and didn't miss Accies one bit. 

I can only hope there's a younger generation of fans who are as stupid as I've been, as it's only stupidity and blind loyalty that's keeping folk going - and even then, that still won't be enough eventually. 

That was abject. Akinyemi being the best left-back Ayr had today as well as having a goal-line clearance says a lot of what is being expected of him, and of the service he got at the right end.

Suspect that a significant part of that was due to Hamilton's sensible decision to f**k with the coin toss, which basically meant the first half was a writeoff. Still, that McAllister was even in for the running for MOTM, never mind probably being the right winner, says a lot.

Incredibly weird to be second right now.

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

For the first time since I was about 12, I just decided I couldn't be bothered going to the football. Went to the cinema instead and didn't miss Accies one bit. 

I can only hope there's a younger generation of fans who are as stupid as I've been, as it's only stupidity and blind loyalty that's keeping folk going - and even then, that still won't be enough eventually. 

Not taking the piss mate, but watching your lot today you can see they're circling the drain. Just the demeanour of the players it's like they're in a  death spiral.

17 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

That sounds similar to the way a lot of Ayr fans felt around 2014/2015. Just completely fed up with it and facing the prospect of heading to league 2. I'm very glad we're not involved at that end of the table but I hope for the sake of the regular punters at Hamilton that things aren't quite as desperate for too long. Nothing worse than a fanbase feeling a lack of connection to their club.

Edited by AuAl