Well v Hibs

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Do Motherwell "desperately need a result"?

Have no fears my lanarkshire chums, the ever charitable Hibs are about to enter town..............

Do Hibs “desperately need a result” ?

Have no fears my Leith chums, the ever charitable Motherwell are in town……..

Motherwell have an inability to beat Hibs regardless the form of the two teams. We carry some luck in games and no luck in others. The games v Hibs usually fall into the no luck category. Usually men sent off or penalties given away. 

I still believe Hibs have the better squad (depth) and are more likely to click than we are. That said we are getting to the stage we may well just win a home game because of the law of averages and nothing else. 

But I fully expect us to go on the front foot score a goal, miss 35 shots at goal. Then lose a goal to a free header in the 87th minute. Hibs 1st attempt on target. Porteous to be sent off and Hibs to score the winner in the 98th minute when our defence miss 14 attempts to clear the ball from our box. Pretty sure that is how it will unfold. 

7 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Do Motherwell "desperately need a result"?

Have no fears my lanarkshire chums, the ever charitable Hibs are about to enter town..............

Motherwell haven't won a home game since August. So we all know what will happen on Sunday. 

1 hour ago, Stylish Kid said:

I think according to the P&B stats posted on twitter earlier, both Hibs and Motherwelll have 3 points from their last however many (6?) games. Bottom of the form table 

Excellent contribution. None of us had any idea 👏👏

File this under not only “must win” but within a sub section of “but seriously, enough is enough, we really need to win this one”

No wins v Hibs in 3 games at Fir Park last season. When was the last time we beat them at Fir Park? Surely it wasn’t the Higginbotham bicycle game?!?!

Edit: Actually I remember McManus scoring a header in a 1-0 win more recent than the afore mentioned game but that was still a while ago. 

Edited by Allroy for Prez

What’s the chances of the Hibees players being in full revolt by Sunday, and maybe not quite giving it their all in order to get Johnson binned? Can’t imagine it’s a particularly happy camp after his comments at the weekend. 
Word is that we’ll have a new forward in before Sunday to help take some of the load off KVV. hopefully it’s not someone shit.

Highly doubt we’ll win but I can see a draw, which doesn’t really do much for either team.