Week 18

lichtie23

7 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

There was one "other" TD scored tonight and that was by Panthers O lineman Michael Jordan recovered Sam Darnold's fumble in the endzone.

Ok, but you would think that that would just be the continuation of a “rush”!!!

Mon the Lions! I doubt there is anyway the Seahawks would beat the 49ers next weekend but it'll be fun trying. Especially since this was supposed to be a rebuild season with 3 maybe 4 wins.

Yeah, if it was down to me Carroll would be a contender for Coach of the year even though I think he's a complete and utter bellend, but he won't get it because it usually goes to the winningest guy even if his job is a cakewalk. Sirriani or Reid probably, even though Carroll and Daboll have done more with less, and Kevin O'Connell should probably be in the mix as well for somehow winning 13 games with a shambles of a defense.

Edited by Boo Khaki

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Yeah, if it was down to me Carroll would be a contender for Coach of the year even though I think he's a complete and utter bellend, but he won't get it because it usually goes to the winningest guy even if his job is a cakewalk. Sirriani or Reid probably, even though Carroll and Daboll have done more with less, and Kevin O'Connell should probably be in the mix as well for somehow winning 13 games with a shambles of a defense.

Daboll should get it. And I know that sounds massively biased.