Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?  

306 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

There's about as much chance of John Lennon being named the next Aberdeen manager as Neil Lennon.

Joking aside, in the short term he'd do a decent job up there.

Robson saying Morris has been injured for a while and is out for the season. Odd that there was speculation for him being punted in the window when he was likely already injured by the sound of it.

Not sure why the club is so weird about announcing injuries at times.

7 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I wish we'd hurry up and get someone in place for @Dons_1988 to get a new avatar. 

Sorry joey, I was delaying because Barry robson was too big a step down in aesthetics. 

Instead I’ve gone for an interim man who is just a much loved figure in Scottish football. Respected and revered throughout the country and a stone cold P&B idol. 

48 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Sorry joey, I was delaying because Barry robson was too big a step down in aesthetics. 

Instead I’ve gone for an interim man who is just a much loved figure in Scottish football. Respected and revered throughout the country and a stone cold P&B idol. 

Class. I saw him score one of the greatest goals ever at Pittodrie in the fog against Hibs. And I think he would be voted the greatest living Scottish footballer and pundit on any P&B poll.

It's absolutely nothing to do with me, but I'm glad Wilder has knocked you back. He is a "yer da!" type, who complains about modern practices and "pc gone mad". We don't need any more gammony English up here thanks.

7 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Robson saying Morris has been injured for a while and is out for the season. Odd that there was speculation for him being punted in the window when he was likely already injured by the sound of it.

Not sure why the club is so weird about announcing injuries at times.

Probably not wise announcing an injury during the transfer window. Man Utd were daft enough to do it which let to everyone trying to rinse them.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

It's absolutely nothing to do with me, but I'm glad Wilder has knocked you back. He is a "yer da!" type, who complains about modern practices and "pc gone mad". We don't need any more gammony English up here thanks.

a2dw7lawtzjtwo0ibb48cpndsr6v7h.jpeg.169b

14 minutes ago, Ric said:

Quite right. Scotland's full. Scottish jobs for Scottish people. Bloody English coming here taking our jobs/council houses/women. 

Casual xenophobia is not a good look Ric. 

2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Quite right. Scotland's full. Scottish jobs for Scottish people. Bloody English coming here taking our jobs/council houses/women. 

Casual xenophobia is not a good look Ric. 

You have intentionally misread that, I said a specific type of person, not a whole nationality. I have no issue with people from other countries that share Scottish values.

It's not xenophobic to dislike people who are xenophobic. This is P&B though, so people will just read into it what they want.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

You have intentionally misread that, I said a specific type of person, not a whole nationality. I have no issue with people from other countries that share Scottish values.

It's not xenophobic to dislike people who are xenophobic. This is P&B though, so people will just read into it what they want.

What's englishness got to do with it then. Welcome Scottish, irish, American, french, australian gammons but not English?

"Scottish values" doesn't exist, and you're a bigot. No more on this thread about our inclusive club please. 

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Probably not wise announcing an injury during the transfer window. Man Utd were daft enough to do it which let to everyone trying to rinse them.

Probably not wise me posting this in the wrong thread to be honest. 🙃

Was meant for the club thread obviously.

With Alan Burrows joining us in February 27th I reckon Robson will be in the job till March, always thought that was a possibility when Steve Agnew took a coaching role. 

Bit like last time there isn't anyone on the managers list that looks an amazing appointment so I think it is best to wait until a decent candidate become available. 

Edited by betting competition

14 minutes ago, betting competition said:

With Alan Burrows joining us in February 27th I reckon Robson will be in the job till March, always thought that was a possibility when Steve Agnew took a coaching role. 

Bit like last time there isn't anyone on the managers list that looks an amazing appointment so I think it is best to wait until a decent candidate become available. 

Agreed, a quick appointment didn’t do us any favours last season.