Their Brains Have Turned To Porridge!

23 minutes ago, 101 said:

Folk will be queuing up to inspect your penis.

He was (is?) performing outside the parliament.

Was; it was a one-off show/stunt/astroturf the press attempt. The crowd size and the dug's coupon perhaps illustrate the quality of fare on offer. 

5472.jpg?width=620&dpr=2&s=none

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

Was; it was a one-off show/stunt/astroturf the press attempt. The crowd size and the dug's coupon perhaps illustrate the quality of fare on offer. 

Is the old boy on the bollard wearing Gucci trainers? If so @Shandon Parhas aged badly since I last saw him.

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

That's meant to be a comedy gig?

The "crowd" looks as if they're waiting for the results of a raffle for an immediate session of anaesthetic-free root canal treatment.

On 20/08/2023 at 21:47, invergowrie arab said:

John Sweeney drinking,grifting and grooming his way through the Ukraine war is one thing but obviously not getting him enough attention

^Raging to not be invited to a party with Oz Katerji imo 

19 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

That looks suspiciously like Michael Gove in leather bomber, turned-up jeans, hat and staffie-cross.

2 hours ago, GHF-23 said:

^Raging to not be invited to a party with Oz Katerji imo 

I wouldn't be able to cope with the intellectual void between us.

The bold Oz recently tweeted that Putin is living in a fantasy world where black is white and up is down. 

It's a rare gift to have the political understanding of an issue but also being able to summon up imagery like that to weave through your narrative.

The new Chomsky?

20 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

The lad on the left with his hood up is thinking about how he forgot the Fray Bentos pie from B&M.

6 minutes ago, Delicate Flower said:

Aye, death threats, hilarious.

The point was more the expecting the polis to DM him. I don’t know about you but if I’d had a ‘credible death threat’ I’d probably manage to drag myself away from Twitter for a couple of minutes. 

• 2 weeks later...