Goodwin's last team vs Goodwin's last but one team

I've always quite liked Curtis main. Runs about and bumps into folk and scores pretty much every kind of goal within the box (including two excellent ones tonight) but is like 5-8 extra goals a season from being really good at this level. He'll have a hard time again soon enough but glad he's doing well. Terrific b*****d behaviour tonight too

ETA Mark O'Hara is like the midfielder version of that as well. 

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

Right at the start of the game Charles Dunne made a dodgy challenge that caused a fair amount of consternation in the stands and on the park.

Shortly afterwards he had a black eye dished out to him 'accidentally'.

I feel bold enough to say that you might be being a little naive if you don't think those two incidents were related.

Edited by Dirty Sanchez

Well that was pleasing.  I successfully avoided any news of the game and was able to watch “as live” on Alba. 
The win was more comfortable than I had expected but thoroughly deserved. 
Aberdeen look like a team in free fall and I can’t see how they can turn this round. 
Main is such an improved player and the manager needs to take a lot of credit for that. 
Hearts are definitely catchable. 

2 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Right at the start of the game Charles Dunne made a dodgy challenge that caused a fair amount of consternation in the stands and on the park.

Shortly afterwards he had a black eye dished out to him 'accidentally'.

I feel bold enough to say that you might be being a little naive if you don't think those two incidents were related.

McCrorie thought he was being cute but absolutely blatant. 

6 hours ago, coprolite said:

Fair play to the Main, he took his goals well, especially the second. 

St Mirren used their man advantage intelligently. Shouldn't have had it though. 

And Gallagher was offside. 

Your saying that’s not a red card, he’s thrown his forearm right into Dunnes face, absolutely no need for it at all, stupid isn’t even strong enough a word to describe it. No sure what the Offside is your referring to

Great travelling support - our fans managed to make more noise than the Dons fans throughout (OK, that's a low bar).

We only saw about 20 minutes of Tony Watt - my first impression is that he needs to spend a wee while in the gym working on shifting a few kgs from his midriff to his chest / shoulders.

All in all, a great night's work. 

7 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Yeah, amazing how your eyes play tricks on you at matches. 

It's the sorta incident that used to sneak by under the radar but not any more, we've been caught out (Erhahon a few games back) as have other teams - it's really a question of how quickly are players gonna realize this.