Dundee Utd v Celtic

5 minutes ago, smpar said:

this guy and the 140+ people who liked it would tend to disagree with you there.

3 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Yeah you entirely missed the “not on here” part of my post. 

Well, it's on here now, so put that in your pipe and smoke it!

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

In other words you don’t go to games.

Weren’t you on here posting during your cup tie against Alloa? Which effectively is 15-20 mins up the road.

Not everyone gets to away games easily, i wasn’t there today either

Surprised Freeman wasn't sent off for a second booking at the penalty, which would have maybe shaken Liam Fox into changing the 'four full back' formation he often employs. 

Given Freeman and McGrath were booked, but United committed only 7 fouls overall to Celtic’s dirty dozen, it maybe explains why, contrary to some United fans’ demands, our players weren’t flying into more challenges.

And why Johnston wasn’t booked in the first quarter of an hour for his foul on Behich I should say surprised me, but it didn’t.

No complaints about the result, Celtic are a silkier team than their title challengers by far.

However, it’s a draw between the two of them as far as having an arsehole fanbase * is concerned.

* Edit to clarify, I'm talking about the arsholes in the ground, not the nice souls here.

Edited by Dundee Hibernian

50 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It wasn’t a 5 or 6 goal pumping for sure, those seem to be reserved for teams playing Aberdeen at home however it was a good win

Placed a bet with myself that one of the braindead would respond with a witty ‘Aberdeen are shite’ response. I won. 

35 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Placed a bet with myself that one of the braindead would respond with a witty ‘Aberdeen are shite’ response. I won. 

Mad the lengths a dandy now needs to go to score a win

Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Jinky67